ONESHOT

TITLE: THE WONDERLAND BETWEEN MY LEGS {SHORT STORY} 

Orig Story: Funny Story Bro. 

Publication Date: November 18th 2012

https://www.bookrix.com/-funnystorybro 

Copy/Edited: Hanae Paule

 I- My clothes ripped from my body. Three young looking men with brown, blue, and green eyes. They tied my legs apart so my legs were separated. They tied my arms up, revealing my chest. 

"Hell, this one's hot." 

I screamed under the rag in my mouth. I felt one of their tongues licking me down there. It looked around like a hungry bear. Going up and down until i felt some tingling sensation inside my body. 

"Uhhhhhhh." I moaned. 

Their tongue went in circles around my dick and butthole. I couldn't help it but it did feel awfully good. I felt grubby fingers rubbing at it. 

"Oh yeah, that's good stuff."

 I continued moaning as they hit my sweet spot several more times. Then the fingers started speeding up. Moving around so fast. I felt my orgasm coming. That actually felt so good.

 They played with it like a child playing with play do. I moaned as it slowed down again. Then suddenly, I noticed some hands on my chest and I felt my nipples being licked at. Someone was nipping at my right one. 

"Bet you like that." 

I looked away at the...teenager? I don't know and I didn't care at the time. I heard an unzipping of pants. I squeezed my eyes closed. I felt it coming. Something was violently inserted into me. Thrusting me back and forth. I swear I was bleeding down there because of the sudden penetration on my butthole.

 Back and forth for about ten minutes. I had my eyes opened, staring at the ceiling. The other two guys stared at my twitching dick in fascination as their hands felt me everywhere. I closed my eyes to get some rest, to wake up to a dream. The pain overtook me and I eventually blacked out. When I woke up, they were staring at me. 

"I call him." The one with the blue eyes said. 

"Fine, but the next one that we find that's this hot is mine."

 said the one with the brown eyes. The two others left leaving me alone with the blue eyed one. 

"Don't be scared." I didn't say a word.

 "Well, just to let you know Dave, I'm going to be your new boyfriend whether you like it or not." 

"Why would I?!" I cried. "

'Cause if you don't, you won't see another light of day." he said with a killer's voice. 

"You raped me. Why would I ever love you." 

"You'll learn how. You'll see. All I did was feel you up a little." 

"You think that's an excuse?" 

"Yes, I do." he came over and bit my neck. 

He leaned over and forced a kiss on me. I struggled and moved my head back and forth.

 "I'm going to let you go for now. I'll see you tomorrow at school for our sophomore year." 

He untied me. I got up weakly, my legs felt like I ran for a whole day. He blind folded me and put me in a car. We drove somewhere for about 20 minutes. When he finally unbounded me, he had a knife under my chin.