The move

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

"(Y/N)! Hurry up! Your going to miss your bus! And where not driving you!" My mom yells from down stairs.

"Coming mom!" I said as I grabbed my backpack and head to the door to my room. I take one look back at my empty room and sigh 'I can't believe I'm leaving mom and dad. But I have to if I want to work with my sister Corl as hero's of Japan.'

I walk down stairs into the living room and see mom and dad standing by the door. I walk up to them and give them a hug.

"Are you sure your ok with me leaving?" I look at them with a worried look.

"Hunny! We'll be fine! Go be a hero with your sister! And try to play nice with the other heros!" Mom said stepping back "now do you have every thing? Money, food, water, pass port,-"

"Mom! I have every thing." I reassure her.

"Ok hunny. Just making sure." I smile at mom and look at the clock on the wall to see its 5 minutes till the bus gets to the bus stop.

"Oh shot mom I have to get going! I'll call you went I Touch down in Japan!" I say as I run out the door.

"Ok hunny please don't forgot this time! And please don't forget the are deal!" Dad yelled. 'Hehe... let's hope so'

~time skip b/c I'm lazy~

I just touched down in Japan and was waking around the air port trying to fine my sister.

I got out my phone and started texting her. 'Hey. I just touched down. where are you.'

I waited for a few and she texted back 'did you tell mom and dad?'

'Shot!!! I didn't! I'll have to do that later.' I sent Corl back 'I'll call them in the car' as soon as I sent the text I heard something from behind me.

"Ok then let's go!" I turn around quickly to see my sister standing there in a red hoodie and sweat paints towering over me.

'I forgot how tall she is.' "Hi sis" I say giving her a hug that she returns.

"hey shrimp!" 'Hehe... guess that nick-name is not going anywhere..'

~another time skip~

As we pull up to Corls house I see all my stuff out side on the ground. "Hey Corl ways my stuff all out side?" Corl looks over at my stuff then me.

"because japan and America have different hero rules. So your not considered a pro here. So You'll need to go throw there hero program before your a legal pro here. I had to too when I came here." I look at her.

"that still doesn't explain why my stuff is on your lawn." I say crossing my arms.

"Oh. Because of the rise in crime and villain attacks on students at the school all students have to live on the campus so the pros can protect them." She explained parking the car by the front door.

"But why do I have to? Your a pro! You can protect me!" I really didn't want to have to room with some stupid hero's in training that thought everything was fun and games. All hero's in training think it's fun and games. Only after they become pros do they see how dangerous there job is.

I was one of the exceptions tho. Only a few of use in the hero's schools have seen and been throw the fear of a villains attack. No not on the side lines. Being attacked and Seeing them kill. I had to see it.

"Hello any one in there?" Corl said hitting me over the head with her scaled hand. Getting out of my thoughts I realized that I was still in the car. I quickly get out and stand by Corl who was standing by my door.

"Sense I doubt you heared me the first time I'll repeat my self. Even students with pro family members have to stay in the dorms to. That's the principles rules. Any-who! The UA moving truck we'll be here in an hour to get your stuff And pick you up. They'll give you today to get seat but they want you in class tomorrow because of how much class you already missed." Corl said as she walked in side. I groan and fallow her into her house.

~another time skip! Who would have guest?~

A hour and a half has went buy sense I got to my sisters house and the UA truck had came and go me and my stuff and we where now on are way to the UA.

I look out the window and see a Huge school with UA In gold in the middle appearing in the distance.

'Great...'

The truck pulls up to the gate and stops at a little post thingy (??) to get in. As we sit there I hear a nock on the window. I look over to the widow to see a yellow caterpillar staring into the truck at me. I screeched and fell backwards into the trunk hitting the center console of the truck with my back. Once I recover from the scare I sit up and see the yellow caterpillar back away from the widow. I unbuckle my set belt and slowly get out of the safety of the truck and stand in front of the yellow caterpillar.

The truck then pulls away from behind me and into the school. I wanted to run and chance after it but I didn't.

"So you are?....." I said looking back at him. As I do I see him unzip the yellow thing and step out of it. 'He's not a caterpillar man?!'

"I'm Aizawa, your home room teacher. I'm here to take you to the principals office so you can get your home room number, room number and see your hero costume and pick out a hero name for here." He said as he picked up his sleeping bag and walked over to the UA  doors. I trailing behind.

We walked down a series of halls and corridors till we stud in-front of a big door with a sign next to it saying principals office.

Aizawa nocked on the door and we heard a faint come in from the inside. Izawa opened the door and signaled me to fallow. slow I walked into the room to be greater by a mouse in a chair.

'What the hell? I mouse is are principal? really?!'

" hello there (Y/N) nice to meet you! I'm principal Nezo! Now we have a few things we need to fill out!"

"Good because I also have a request!" I say walking up to the desk.

~time skip b/c I wanna end the chapter soon~

After I filled every thing out I left the principals office and searched for my room. After 20 minutes I finally found it at the end of the hallway. I took out my key and opened my door to see all my stuff in there still in the boxs.

'Welp better get to work'