The morning with another gay

After eating my breakfast which was some bacon raw with a orange. Thanks to my quirk I can eat raw foods without having to worry about getting sick which was my second favorite things about my quirk. My first was that I was born with a small glad on the top of my mouth. The glad connected to my top teeth which acted like a snakes venom. If I bit someone with my fangs I can put a stun poisson into them which makes them not be able to move for a hour. I could control it tho. It would be bad if put poisson into the food I eat.

After I was done eating I washed my plate and put it on the drying rack and went into the living room to see that everyone was still asleep and Tersutetsu still spooning Denki.

'I don't think Denki wants to walk up with all the girls fangirling over there sleeping position so I'll be nice and wake him up!'

I make my way over to Denki and shake his shoulder. "Denki wake up!"

All I got in return was a groan and a hand thrown at my face.

'Ok so where playing this game!'

I grabbed both of Denki's hands and started to pull him out from under the small couch blanket.

'Why is Denki so heavy now?!'

I looked over Denki to see what the extra weight was and see Tetsutetsu's arms holding onto denkis waist with no thought of letting go.

'Ok, plan Corl!'

I drop denki's hands and walk over and whisper into denki's ear "I'll make you bacon if you get up!" And with that Denki shot up like a rocket.

"Bacon!" Denki repeated looking around. "What happened?"

"Well last night we stayed up late playing games and most of us pasted out in the living room. That includes Tetsutetsu which lead you to your current problem." I say pointing down at his waist. Denki looked down and turns bright red. "I tried to drag you away but he has a steal grip on your waist. I don't know how to get him off you."

"I think I have a idea. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are really similar with quirks maybe they share the same weak spot. Kirishima  has weak spot right here!" Denki said diving his finger into Tersutetsu's armpit and wiggled it around. Tetsutetsu retracted his arms to his side and rolled over giggling.

"Omg! He's like a huge kid! I huge puppy like kid!" I say as I turn to Denki helping him up off the ground.

"A what? What does that even mean?" Denki asked as we walked over to the kitchen.

"Sorry. Inside joke me and my friends had from America. I have a friend with a quirk called hell hound. So he can turn into a demon wolf but he is a really goofy kind guy so we call him a huge puppy kid a lot." I explain as Denki walks over to the fridge and pulls out a soda. "Don't drink that for breakfast! That's not good for you!"

"Your not my mom so mmm!" And with that he stuck is tough out at me and opened the can of soda.

"Uhh! Millennials!" I say rolling my eyes.

"What's a millennial?" Mina asked as she walked in with Sero in toe.

"I young person from the current generation that is at the age of working but not the age where they understand the responsibilities that come with work. Mostly that is said by older people in there 40 or up." Momo says walk-in in with Jiro.

"I don't mean to be rude but are you a human Dictionary?" I say as they walk over o the table and sit down.

"No. I just like to study a lot." Momo says and she yawns "What's for breakfast?"

"Yeah what's for breakfast!" Mina yells running over to the table with a glass of milk.

"Mina don't run! Your going to fall and make a mess." Sero says walking over with the same thing in his hand.

"Ummmm.. I could make bacon and eggs? I already had some so the stuffs already out." I say walking over to the cabinet taking out some pans.

"Yeah bacon!" Mina and Denki yelled fist bumping the air.

"I'll wake up the others then. Jiro can you help me?" Momo said. Jiro nodded and fallowed Momo to the living room.

After Momo and Jiro woke everyone up and I finished cooking class 1-a and tetsutetsu sat down and started eating. As they eat I got a few good complements about my cooking. After everyone was done they headed up to there rooms to get changed for class. I pulled Denki to the side tho before he could go upstairs and asked if I could talk to him in private.

"Hey Denki I don't what to invade your personal life but earlier when I woke you up you blushed seeing tetsutetsu hugging you. Are you gay? It's ok you don't have to answer if you done want to. Just want you to know I'm ok with them." I decided to hold the information that I'm gay to see what his response was first. Even tho I have a hunch I don't want to lose a friend if I'm wrong.

"Oh ok you are? Then yeah I'm gay! I would have told you sooner but I didn't know if you where cool with gays or not so I was waiting to see what you think of them. The rest of the class knows to do don't think you need to keep it from them. We'll got to go change so I'm not late. Bye!" And with the Denki bounced his way up the stairs.

I still stood in the kitchen dumfounded at how calm and quick he said it. I snap out of my trance and go up stairs to change as well.

Once I was done changing I walk down stairs and see Denki and Kirishima waiting by the door once denki sees me he runs over to me.

"Hey (Y/N) wanna walk to class with kiri and me?" He said pointing back at Kirishima.

"Sure!" And with that we where on are way to class.