Meeting the class

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

After I got dressed Kirishima, Kaminari and I ran to class trying not to be late but we still where.

Kirishima and Denki walked into the classroom and was scolded for being late but when Aizawa say me standing in the hallway he late it slide with a warning. Once they where in there seat Izawa started talking.

"All right class. Today we have a new student. Please welcome (Y/N) (Y/L). You can sit next to Midoriya. You have the rest of the class to do what ever. Just don't wake me." And with that he was back in his sleeping bag and asleep.

'Wow... just like sniper...hehe' I was brought out of my train of thought when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a blue haired boy with square glasses, a short brown haired girl and a green haired boy.

"Hello! I'm Iida Tenya, your class rep!" Iida said standing straight up with stiff shoulders.

"Ummm... hi. You already know my name but I'm (Y/N)!" I said shrinking down intimidated by the tall blue haired boy standing in front of me.

"Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya! Welcome to class 1A!" Izuku pipped in noticing my fear. He stuck out his hand for me to shake and I shook his hand.

"Hello I'm Uraraka! We where wondering if you wanted o sit with us at lunch?" Uraraka said bouncing on her balls of her feet.

"Awww we where hoping (Y/N) would wanna eat with us!" Denki wined form a few rows over.

"Yeah are first meeting wasn't the best" Kirishima added from beside Denki.

"Wait you met him already?! When!?" Uraraka asked jumping up.

"This morning I was going to grab my bag and I waked into the empty room next to mine by mistake and it wasn't empty so me and Denki where looking around and BOOM! He appeared out of nowhere!" Kirishima explode with hands flying around wild at the end.

"Wait is that why we heard Denki scream this morning? I thought he saw a spider again and was calling it a demon again." A pink haired girl with horns sticking up piped in from behind Kirishima and Denki. Well actual she was fully pink. Skin and all.

"Oh but the way in Mina! Nice to meet you!" Mina said reaching her and out leaning on Denki head as she so.

"Hi nice to meet you too! I'm (Y/N)!" I said shaking her hand.

"Wait so what about lunch?" Uraraka said bringing up the earlier conversation.

"Ummmm..... can we all eat together?" I suggested.

"Yeah that's a great idea! How about we eat outside! It's really nice out!" Midoriya said with a big smile.

"It's settled then! We'll eat out side to day!" Uraraka said doing a fist bump to the air.

" WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR SO GOD DAMN LOUD!" I voice yelled form the back of the classroom. This sudden outburst made me jump. And I mean really jump. I jumped up over Iida and was at the moment on all fours behind him. Everyone in the group turned to me with surprise when they saw me fly up.

"(Y/N) are you ok!? You just shot over Iida's head!" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah it's just a part of my quirk! Hehehehe.... it's not the most heroic reaction" I said as I stood up walking out from a very confused Iida. He still didn't proses what just happened.

"OI! DON'T IGNORE ME YOU FUCKERS!" A ash blonde yelled as he stormed up to the front of the classroom stopping in front of the small group.

"H-hello! I'm (Y/N)! N-nice to meet you!" And my stutter got the best of me.

"What's your quirk?" He asked glaring me down.

'Shit! Not ready for this! Shit! Shit!shit!  Think of a lie quickly!'

"Ha? Umm I just got here. Isn't that kind of rude?" I replied backing up a bit.

"DONT FUCKING IGNORE THE QUESTION!" He yelled in my face as I quickly retreat back behind Iida. I know it's not a hero move to hide but I'm in a new place with new rules and this guy stands like half a foot taller then me.

"Yo bakubro calm down. He's a little shy besides we have hero training later so we will see then.

~time skip brought to you by Denki's fear of spiders!~

Class and lunch had flown by and right now we where in the locker rooms getting changed into are hero costumes. Well they are I'm not. I'm waiting till they all leave the room before even opening my costume. It's my old hero one from America. They said I could use it because
It was made with material that they couldn't find to remake it to there liking. Because of that they also said if it was damaged they wouldn't be able to fix it but I know nothing will be able to brake the scales on it. And even if someone is able to break them there my scales anyway so I could fix it.

"Hey (Y/N) aren't you going to get dressed in your hero suit?" Kirishima said behind me.

"I will in a sec- eekkk!" I shrieked jumping back. There was Kirishima in He's hero costume  which was shirtless sleeves baggy pants two gears on his shoulders and a weird mouth pice.

"Yo bro! You ok? Your all red." Kirishima said tilting his head.

"Yeah I'm good. It's just your hero costume was a little of a surprise. That's all." I say stepping back.

"Oh yeah! It's really manly right?" I Kirishima asked.

"Y-Yeah! Hehe....." I say as I look around the changing room to see it's empty. "Well since the rooms empty I'm going to go change! Bye!" I quickly ran over to the changing stalls.

' ok. That just happened! I need to be carful. I don't want anyone finding out I'm gay. Not after last time!' I quickly get changed and ran out to meet the others.