Jewel's POV Chapter 3 Planning

I wake up to Lisa actively jumping on the bed I was happily sleeping on a few minutes ago.  "Come on Jewel, get up. I don't know how you are still in bed and not dying of excitement right now." She finishes with a final flop onto me. My head is pounding, and this is not happening right now. However ear splitting her high pitched giggle is though now, her exuberance is exhilarating.

"Okay. Okay! I am up! I am moving." I know I am moving in slow motion, probably looking like a body pulled out of a car sitting at the bottom of the lake for a month, but I am looking forward to this I mean it is Kleinfeld! My head is pounding a little from last night's late night wine drinking, but I can't help to laugh with Lisa.  She is just want I needed to make this moment right. Maybe I can also talk to her about everything that has been going on with me.

As I am getting up to pull myself from the depths of Daryl's enormous bed, he appears in the doorway with a whole tray of food. "If I would have known I had two such beautiful women in my bed I would have been up here much sooner." He says with his usual half cocked smirk. Lisa giggles like a school girl. It would be hard not to though. He is shirtless, bringing breakfast in bed and throwing around words like beautiful. He is dangerous even when he isn't trying.

He walks over and sets the tray on the bed never taking his eyes off me. I am still rising like an extra from The Walking Dead. I rub my eyes and attempt at smoothing my hair. He saunters over the rest of the way and plants a kiss on my forehead. "You feel warm. Let me get you some Tylenol. It's too big of a day for you to have a fever." He disappears into the bathroom. 

Lisa smacks me in the arm, and mouths 'Oh my God,' before he reappears with the bottle of Tylenol. He sets in down on the tray and says, "I am gonna leave getting ready to you ladies. So you can chat and have some breakfast. I hope say kind thinks about me. The limo will be here in an hour to take us." I says with a wink before disappearing back out the door without an explanation.

I clear my head as much as possible did that just happen! 'Lisa is there coffee on that tray, and did he just say the limo will be in an hour to take us?"

"YES! Yes, he did!"

I groan as I roll to edge where he has the tray set up and grab the cup he clearly already made for me. I sip the coffee and pop open the Tylenol, and grab two. I throw them back and chase them with more coffee. I feel my own forehead. I don't feel warm. Maybe it was his nice way of saying I look like crap. I grumble to myself. I guess I need to get it together.

I glance over my cup at Lisa's giddy smiling face. She beams at me, knowing nothing of all the under lying tension.  "When I got here he  was dance cooking to Spanish music." She says with a wink. "You lucky girl, and he is sending you to Kleinfeld in a limo with no budget." She giggles hysterically. She plucks at some of the fruit on the tray and pours a cup of coffee for herself, making it how she likes it. "If I didn't know better I'd ask if he had a brother." She says with more giggles and a bit of a blush.

"Correction! He said us! He is planning on going."

She stops her giggling and pauses to look at me. "Oh! Isn't that bad luck, and I thought that wasn't a man's thing?"

"Actually I think Daryl likes shopping. He is good enough at it." I think about all the purchases, the red Versace dress that fit perfectly, the red cloak, and the entire wardrobe here, and then there is the clothes he wears. "He is unconventional to say the least, but it's his checkbook, so." I pick at the fruit and toast there as well continuing to work on the steaming cup of bliss, which is the real object of my affection right now. "He probably doesn't like the idea of not having a say in the matter. He is as opinionated as a woman."

Lisa bursts out laughing. "I hope that's where the comparisons stop." I throw a small pillow at her which she smacks back at me, and we both squeal like 12 year old girls at a boy band concert with laughter. We both know that the Ortega's are far from average.