Chapter 7: The prince is here

Jia Huian looks up only to see General Hai Bojing is standing in front of her sleeping chamber's door. She smiles as she continues to stare at him. Her husband is indeed a handsome man though not as beautiful as her older brother. Thinking about her older brother only makes her heart worries as she softly sighs.

Upon hearing her soft sigh, General Hai Bojing walks toward where she is before he sits on the bed, next to her slender and fragrant body. He puts his arm around her should and use his other hand to gently touch on her smooth cheek.

Seeing that both the general and their mistress being so close to each other, all three maidservants respectfully goes out from Jia Huian's sleeping chamber without saying a single word.

"Huian, do tell me what's wrong?"

By now, Jia Huian holds onto his hand which is on her cheek. She just stares at him with her beautiful pair of eyes. General Hai Bojing smiles at her as he tries his very best not to push her down onto her bed. He then hugs her tightly.

"Husband..."

"Bojing..."

Jia Huian takes a deep breath and says, "Bojing... I am worried. Will Her Royal Highness takes revenge against my older brother? After all, it was because of him that she is forced to marry the neighbouring prince."

General Hai Bojing chuckles before he says, "I am right after all. Your brother is responsible for that incident that has happened 3 years ago. That one and the last time your older brother ever attended a social gathering. He is indeed quite cunning and ruthless then..."

She then pushes him further from her before she turns her back on him, "Older brother might be cunning but he is not ruthless. The one who planned everything is me. I was there too but I disguised myself as a male servant of my older brother."

He pulls her back to his embrace as he gives her a back hug, "Huian... I seem to remember that back then I have seen a young male servant with an exceptionally beautiful face with your older brother. What can I say? Both of your older brother and you are blessed with good looks. Tell me what actually happened then?"

"3 years ago, Her Majesty held a gathering for unmarried males and females in the Kingdom. I am still a young girl so I did not have to attend it but my father instructed my older brother to attend. A month before the gathering, by pure chance, the Eight Princess met my older brother in an event outside the imperial palace. She immediately declared herself to be in love with him and she even forced him to be her prince consort. She tried every little trick in the books but failed every time."

She stops her talking when she feels that her husband hands are already sneakily trying to fondle her chest. Her husband is indeed one perverted general.

"Bojing..."

"Huian... Do forgive your incompetent husband but..."

Without finishing his sentence, he pushes her down onto her bed before he passionately kisses her lips. Jia Huian is helpless whenever he initiated this kind of act. She moans as she returns his passionate kisses. Soon, their clothes are everywhere on the floor.

"Aah! Bojing, don't bite!"

"En..."

"Stop... Be gentle..."

"En..."

Needless to say, Jia Huian's personal maidservants have to pretend they hear nothing as they busy themselves in the nearby garden within the courtyard itself. The General is indeed a passionate man and wanted to be with their mistress even during the daytime.

Over and over again, General Hai Bojing passionately makes love to Jia Huian where, in the end, she fainted in his embrace. He cannot help it as their bodies are too compatible. Her soft moans. Her gentle pleadings. Her loving gaze. Her warm kisses. Her small and soft hands. Her smooth skin. Her fragrance. Everything... He loves every single thing about her. Seeing her sleeping soundly in his embrace makes him satisfied. Never again will she let her be on her own. He will plead His Majesty to let him stay in the imperial city and only go back to the western region only if necessary.