Jikook Meeting for the First Time

Namjoon: *To BTS* Ok our last member is coming right now so give him a warm welcome!

Jimin: *Walks in* Hi guys I'm Jimin. *Introduces himself to everyone* *Stops at Jungkook* Hi cutie. You are?

Jungkook: Very very single and now very very gay

A/N: I don't know I just thought this was funny. Anyone who thinks Jungkook didn't like Jimin even before they debuted is so wrong. I mean just look at this video, especially the first one

It doesn't seem so one sided anymore. And then there was the one time (I couldn't find a video ;-;)  when Taehyung and Jimin were sitting next to each other and Jungkook could of just sat on Jimin's other side but no, he had to make Taehyung move so he was the only one sitting next to Jiminie.

Did you know Jikook used to be my least favorite ship? Funny I know right? But I was only in the fandom for a few months, you know? Like two. I used to think Jungkook didn't like Jimin and was rude to him (Like okay how?) But then a Jikook video came onto my recommended on YouTube while I was in Disneyland I was like "fine sure whatever I'll see what this is all about" (I didn't think Jungkook hated Jimin at that point I just kind of thought they were friends kind of. Then through that one video I fell into a hole. Because it's just so believable that they could in fact be dating. 

I don't know. Tell me how you got into Jikook?

Have a good week :3

-Mikayla