setton

"yoongi, you shouldn't go back to him."

"but he keeps threatening me."

"that's even more of a reason why you shouldn't go back to him." namjoon said.

"but what if-" namjoon cut yoongi off. "but nothing." he said firmly.

"maybe he won't hurt me as bad this time." yoongi said.

"he shouldn't hurt you at all, yoongi." namjoon sighed.

"what if i deserved it though-" namjoon cut yoongi off once again. "no, yoongi! you didn't deserve to get abused, nobody deserves that!" he snapped.

yoongi shrank back, and his lower lip quivered. "please don't yell." he whispered.

but namjoon didn't hear him. "why would you even think for a second that you deserved to be hurt like that?! i-" he was going to continue ranting, but then he noticed that yoongi was backed up in the corner with tears streaming down his face.

"yoongi, why are you crying?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"y-you're scary when you yell... i don't like it." yoongi said, wiping the tears from his face.

"okay, i'll try not to yell anymore, it's just so upsetting that you think so poorly of yourself." namjoon said.

yoongi took a deep breath, trying to compose himself, but found that he couldn't. "why do you even care about me? i'm worthless." he said.

"yoongi..." namjoon wrapped his arms around the smaller male in a comforting hug.

"i-i'm sorry, i don't know why i'm c-crying so much. it's just-" before yoongi could continue, namjoon silenced him. "it's okay to cry, baby." he said.

yoongi pulled away from the hug. "thank you for everything. i don't know if i would have left him if it weren't for you being so protective over me." he said.

namjoon just smiled and said, "no problem."