~ Chapter 5 ~

~ Chapter 5 ~

“W-What?” Harry spluttered, gripping the bench top for support.

“Well I haven’t exactly found him, they were talking about him on the radio when I was driving home” Anna replied.

“So where is he?” Harry asked eagerly

“Rumoured to have gotten an apartment near his parent’s house in Mullingar, Ireland” said Anna

 “What are we going to do?” Harry cried, his earlier fears confirmed.

“We,” Anna paused “Are going to catch a plane”

~

Anna booked tickets for both Harry and herself to fly to Dublin and from there; they would hire a car and drive to Mullingar. The car drive would be a long 16 hours whereas the plane ride to Dublin would be about an hour. They had been unlucky enough to not be able to catch a plane from Dublin to Mullingar

Harry, of course, had protested when she had told him that the flight would be tomorrow morning and that they wouldn’t get there until at least the next day

“Can’t you tell them I’m Harry styles?” Harry asked

“Harry I have told them, we can’t get a plane unless you want to wait until next week.” Anna sighed at the question that he had been repeating for the last hour.

“Alright, alright, I guess its okay...” Harry trailed off.

“It’s perfect Harry, now I’m going to go pack and I suggest you do the same, I’ll pick you up at 8, our flight leaves at 9”

“Bye” was Harry’s reply before they both hung up.

The task of packing was gruelling for Anna, deciding what clothes she would take and which she would leave. She was a girl after all.

But now, she had time to think, getting used to the concept of what she agreed to without so much as a second thought

She was going to fly all over the UK, maybe even the world if they had to, and for who? Harry

Harry seemed different to Anna from all their videos. Right now he was depressed, saddened, not the bright, bubbly character he had been. She wondered if it had anything to do with Louis, Anna wasn’t dumb, she could see Harry wince whenever Louis was mentioned and his face contort into one of anguish when he saw anything that would possibly remind him of Louis.

Just today, Anna and Harry had walked past a flock of pigeons; Louis had a toy pigeon named Kevin and he was mentioned in a couple of their video diaries, Harry had quickly averted his eyes when he saw them.

Maybe Anna didn’t have one mission, she had two.

Find One Direction.

Fix Harry.

~

Harry woke up at four, and stayed up until eight. He couldn’t get back to sleep, too keyed up for getting Niall back.

Niall.

Just one quarter of the boys that had made his life special.

One very important quarter.

Niall was one of those guys who could laugh endlessly at anything. His laughter was contagious and soon after Niall started, everyone joined in without even having to try.

But Niall had changed after they started getting hate, his laughable character had quickly faded when he discovered what Harry had done to Louis. He was the last to find out, but it hit him the hardest out of all of them, apart from Louis and Harry of course.

Harry shuddered at the thought as the doorbell rang. He creaked open the door to find Anna beaming up at him.

“You ready?” she asked, glancing at his packed suitcases. Harry nodded, and stepped out, closing the door behind him, he followed Anna after he heard the solemn click of his door locking.

He took this time to look at Anna, not ‘check her out’ but actually look at her.

Anna’s hair was slightly wavy but mostly straight, just reaching her waist. Harry hadn’t noticed before but now that she was walking in the sun, her hair had gold highlights, not prominent but they were still there.

She was average height, but compared to Harry’s slim frame she looked shorter than she actually was.

Anna was beautiful now that Harry thought about it, as well as her personality, she would have had many guys chasing after her. It was a wonder she didn’t have a boyfriend.

Harry didn’t know exactly if Anna did have a boyfriend because there had been no calls from him and Anna hadn’t mentioned one.

Harry kept studying Anna as they both slipped into her car and she started it up.

If Harry hadn’t had all of these problems in his life and had met Anna any other way, he probably would be trying to date her.

But that didn’t matter because someone like Anna could never love him. Harry, the one that had fucked it all up, the one that had destroyed friendships,

The one that had destroyed himself.

*Authors note*

Okie, i know Harry is all depressed but you'd expect him to be wouldnt you?

Uhm, thank you for reading even though the chapters are short...

I love you guys, you're amazing.

ONE DIRECTION WON THREE VMAs !! WOOHOO!

Can i get 3 comments on what to fix up or what you like about this story? thanks

 Bye for now :)

~ Gabby