5

Professor Lockhart was standing on the stage accompanied by Snape when he began to speak. "Now, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions-for full details see my published works. Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape."
Casper stopped listening to Lockhart and examined the fray beginning to form on her robe sleeve.
When she began to listen again, they were told to make partners.
"Mr. Malfoy, come over here. Let's see what you can make of the famous Potter. And you, Ms. Granger, can partner with Ms. Armenta."
Malfoy let out a small cry of glee at the news.
We'll be having a chat about that, Casper thought angrily.
"Face your partners and bow," called Lockhart.
Casper bit her lip and stared at Hermione.
Hermione looked quite angry to be stuck with her, despite Casper's smile when she first approached.
"Listen-"
Casper was cut off when Harry was sent flying across the room.
Draco has a smirk on his face.
"Rictusempra!" Harry spat.
Malfoy doubled over wheezing.
Casper gasped and went to go over to him, but Snape stepped in front of her. "Not now, Ms. Armenta."
Next thing she new, Harry and Draco were being dragged up onto the stage. "3, 2, 1, GO!" Malfoy raised his wand and bellowed "Serpensortia!" A snake burst out of his wand and started at Harry.
Harry was speaking Parseltongue.