6

The next day, Casper was sitting on the ground in the common room, her face against the coffee table, fast asleep after having studied all night. It was around seven in the morning.
Draco slid up to her on the bench and nudged her gently.
"What's up Cas?"
She awoke slightly startled, "Harry Potter!" She gasped.
Draco looked at her in confusion. "Not me?"
"I had a dream! Harry Potter was the heir of Slytherin and he was killing everyone! And I was blonde..." she trailed off.
"I think he's the heir too!"
But Casper had fallen back asleep against his shoulder.
He rolled his eyes and let her sleep.

Draco and Casper were walking around looking for Crabbe and Goyle, though much to her disliking. She wasn't fond of the two and they weren't very fond of her either.
Draco spotted them just down the hall.
"There you are! Have you two been pigging out in the great hall all this time? I've been looking for you. I want to show you something really funny." He glanced witheringly at Percy.
"What are you doing down here Weasley?"

They entered the Slytherin common room. He handed them a newspaper clipping regarding Mr. Weasley and the ministry. Crabbe's face was contorted with fury.
"What's up with you Crabbe?" snapped Malfoy.
"That's not Crabbe," Casper growled, grabbing for her wand.
"What are you talking about?"
Crabbe and Goyle began to run out of the common room and Casper sprinted after.
"They're so weird..." Draco mumbled to himself and continued on his path.
Just as Casper rounded the corner, she saw them disappear into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.
Casper entered and saw none other than Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.
"Why, you lying bastards! What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!" She screeched, wand held pointed at them.
A crash sounded through the bathroom from one of the stalls.
Ron rested his hand awkwardly on the wall and crossed his legs. "Nothing, we like the environment here." He was slowly sliding down.
"I know it was you two who were pretending to be Crabbe and Goyle. I may be a Slytherin, but I'm no imbecile. What're you two trying to get at, huh? What do you want out of Draco?" Her wand was nearing Harry's throat, inch by inch.
"I, uh, well... we weren't doing anything. You've got the wrong guys." Harry mumbled.
"Yeah," Ron chimed in, "we're cool."
Casper swung her wand to face Ron. "What do you want from Draco, Weasley." She spat out his name, which she had never done before, something Draco might be proud of.
"N-nothing. We were just getting lunch!" he exclaimed nervously.
"Tell me what the hell you want and I'll give it to you, as long as you promise to stay out of the Slytherin's business. Got it?"
"I don't want anything!"
"Levicorpus!"
Ron was thrusted into the air, hanging by his ankles.
"Then what were you doing as Crabbe and Goyle?" She put her free hand on her hip.
"Uhhhh," Ron stammered.
"Will you just leave us alone?" Hermione shouted from a stall.
"No! Stop messing with Draco and maybe I will."
"Would you leave it alone? What's Draco to you anyway." Harry piped in, starting to get frustrated.
"My friend. What were you two doing?!" 
"Just let it alone already!" Ron replied.
"No, you idiots-"
Harry took a breath and slammed his fist into Casper's jaw. Her neck cracked and his fist sent her head straight into the base of the sink; she was out cold.
"What was that?" Hermione called anxiously.
"Come out and see for yourself," Ron murmured in awe, now laying on the ground.
Hermione cracked open the stall and gasped.