𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

"keep acting like that and you'll drive me crazy

"keep acting like that and you'll drive me crazy."

chapter three - hormones ;

jisung laid in bed, wide awake, his seven other loves asleep beside him. he couldn't go to sleep. his heat didn't have much to do with it. sure, the pain and heat waves made him since and bite his lip every once in a while, but it didn't affect him too much. his mind kept him up. he had so many thoughts rushing in and out of his brain. for instance, are the others ever going to find out? will they react badly? will he be kicked out of the pack? these thoughts, and thoughts similar to them, were the master minds of keeping han jisung awake at two in the morning.

after laying in bed for another hour, a painful heat wave rippled through his whole body, and he had enough of it. he shot up out of bed, rushing towards the bathroom. obviously, him getting up woke up everyone else. "who ran across the fucking bed," changbin said, sitting up, his raspy voice sending chills down everyone's back. "jisung, i think," hyunjin answered, also getting out of bed. he stood up, stretched his arms out, and yawned. it was three in the morning. he was obviously tired. "why'd that little shit move so fast? what's so important that he had to move that fucking quick?" an awkward silence was drawn over the seven, and chan made a simple and smart conclusion. "what if he presented?" another awkward silence. "maybe he's in heat." that's when everyone started talking. "jisung? an omega? no fucking way. we already said that if felix wasn't an omega, then no one would be an omega," minho said, earning a slap from felix on his shoulder. as everyone argued, hyunjin groaned quietly and walked out the room, not disturbing the seven dumbasses whom he loves.

he walked to the bathroom, and knocked on the door lightly. "jisung, you in there?" he didn't answer, but a door knob being unlocked was enough for hyunjin. he walked in and saw jisung sitting in the toilet cover, running his fingers through his hair. "hey, you ok?" jisung shook his head, and held his hands out for hyunjin. hyunjin accepted his hands, wrapping his own around jisung's waist. jisung rested his forehead against hyunjin's shoulder, taking deep breaths. the pain was unbearable, and jisung thought that telling them wouldn't be as painful and going through his first heat alone. it was the third day, but he read an article where it said an omega's first heat lasted a week at the least. "you smell good," hyunjin comments, pulling jisung closer to him. jisung knew where this was going. he knew this meant that hyunjin was most likely going to find out about him being an omega. but in that moment, he didn't care. he moaned lightly, bringing himself closer to hyunjin. "your scent changed," hyunjin comments. "that doesn't matter," jisung whispers. "kiss me, goddammit." "keep acting like that and you'll drive me crazy." jisung rolls his eyes and wines. hyunjin gives in and kisses jisung. he placed his right hand on jisung's right cheek, the chubbiness explaining his nicknames, squirrel.

hyunjin loves kissing his lovers. it's probably his favorite thing to do. to know that he shares such an emotional and physical connection to them makes his heart boom, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

in the middle of hyunjin messing with the hem of jisung's shirt, a knock was heard on the door. "you two in there?" chan. hyunjin stopped, groaning. "yea, we're in here," he answers for both him and jisung. "is jisung ok?" oh. yea. jisung rushed out the room. hyunjin turned to jisung, who had tears in his eyes. "hey hey hey, no need to cry, beautiful," he says, wiping the few tears that were on jisung's cheeks. "i'm sorry," he whispered. hyunjin shook his head, hugging jisung. "you sure you ok," hyunjin asks, looking jisung in his eyes. jisung smiled and nodded, and hyunjin answered chan with, "we're fine."

the two walked back to their bedroom, where the light was on and everyone sat awake. "you ok jisung," changbin instinctively asks. jisung nods, smiling. "just a bad cramp, that's all," he says. lie. he didn't like lying. in fact, he hated it. he wasn't good at it, either. he ran his left hand through his hair two times and scrunched his shoulders up when he did lie. but, he didn't do that. he knew he was going to, and stopped himself. he didn't want to get caught. he didn't want to hurt his chance of getting through this heat by himself anymore than he already has. the lame excuse seemed to be enough for everyone, and the group resumed sleeping. somehow, jisung managed to make himself go to sleep. he simply closed his eyes, and somehow he got drifted off to slumber.

at around seven thirty is when everyone except jisung woke up. they quietly got out of bed, walking into the kitchen. minho began to make breakfast, which was just eggs and bacon. everyone else sat around at the island, their sleepy eyes closing once in a while. "there's something wrong with," felix said, sitting up. he looked at everyone, who was looking at him. "hormonal wise. his moods keep changing, and he's obviously lying to us." "his scent," hyunjin and chan said at the same time. "i smelled him a couple days ago. his scent was different. it was," "-fruity?" chan nodded at hyunjin's words. "that's what he smelt like last night. i told him, and he said that it wasn't important." a silence was drawn over the eight. "i think he's an omega," felix said. for being a beta, he had the best nose in the house. he could smell a lot, and could distinguish it, too. "he's changed. i could smell the heat from day one." no one said a word. "we need to confront him," seungmin said. "and how do we do that," jeongin questioned. "he's hiding it from us for a reason. he doesn't want us to know. and, mind you, we're all either betas or alphas. being the only omega in a pack full of higher classes is obviously scary." "we have to reassure him that being an omega is ok. he can't help it. he didn't choose it, that's for damn sure," seungmin says. just before another word was said, jisung appeared before them, his hand wrapped around his stomach. "you knew?" chan sighed and walked over to jisung, standing behind him and wrapping his arms around jisung's waist. "of course we knew," he says, kissing jisung's neck. "then why didn't you say anything? why didn't you help me? it's been hell and back going through this damn heat," jisung says, in no way being rude. no one answers, and chan just kissing his ear. "we didn't know if we should tell you or not. you didn't want us to know, so we didn't say anything. if we knew you were in this much pain, though, we would of helped out sooner," jeongin says, answering the question. "how long have you been in heat," seungmin questions, looking at jisung with concern laced in his eyes. "it's my third day," he answers. "my baby," changbin says, walking over and hugging jisung. "should we talk about this," he says, needing to know and understand why jisung thought he needed to be alone gong through this. jisung nodded, and the eight boys were sitting in the living room, all of them ready to begin talking and listening.