𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

"well, at least we know now

"well, at least we know now."

chapter eleven - family ;

since the announcement of jisung and his status, things went pretty solid. obviously, the boys were upset about the fact that not only could they not stay home with him during heats, but jisung wasn't allowed any kind of medication until his twenty-first birthday. but besides that, fans have been both accepting and hateful. none of them were surprised, though, as they knew this was going to happen.

once the month of jisung's first heat was up, the boys were put on edge. like before, they didn't know what kind of omega jisung was due to the fact that he had just presented. he could either be normal, super, or breeding. it was extremely rare for someone to present as a breeding omega, but who knows.

as the months went on, everyone was on edge for jisung's next heat. when it was gonna hit, how hard it was gonna hit, etc. it made all of the boys equally nervous, including jisung.

about three months after his first heat, he began to show signs of his next heat. not only was he producing more slick, but he began to get tired more and his body temperature rose. and after about three days of this, he went into his next heat.

the boys, now having experienced this before, were better prepared for this. they took turns with jisung, helping him shower and get in the nutrients that he needed. and before anyone knew it, his heat was over after five days.

this concluded the fact that jisung was a super omega, as he got his next every three months, like youngjae. chan and minho went to jyp, as well as their manager, and held a meeting in order to discuss the future of this. jyp had agreed to do the same thing that he did with got7 ; every other heat, one person could stay there for half the heat. so for example, when youngjae goes into heat, one alpha from his pack can stay with him, and most times it's jaebum. jaebum stays with youngjae for about three days before leaving for the rest of the heat. once that heat cycle is over, youngjae has to endure an entire heat cycle by himself during the day before another alpha can stay home.

and so with this rule being set, someone would stay with jisung three out of the five days of his heat, and then continue to rotate from no help to some help to no help and so forth.

the rule seemed to be fine with the rest of the boys, and so they all signed a sub contract, which pretty much says that they have to follow that heat cycle rule unless someone from the higher level of the company gives them permission to stay with jisung longer than normal or for an additional heat.

with that new rule being in set, the boys began to better prepare themselves for jisung's heats.

obviously, the boys had to sit down and have a discussion on how jisung would have to deal with his heats, since he would be spending a lot of them alone.

on the day that they all discussed it, they all sat in the living room, looking at each other. chan started the conversation first. "so," he starts, "we all know that jisung will spend half of his next heat pretty much alone, and the one after that will be similar. and he obviously doesn't completely know how to deal with a heat by himself." all eyes landed on jisung, who began to blush at the attention. "now, i'm sure we all think we know what's good for him. but, in reality, jisung still needs a firm stance in telling us what he needs." chan nudges jisung slightly, and said boy looked up at chan. "so, what do you think you'll need for your heats?" jisung shrugged. "i'm not too sure," he replies. "i mean, i'll obviously need food, towels, water, and cold packs. but other than that, i don't really know." "what if each of us gave you one of our blankets or hoodies, so that you could have some stuff that could smell like you," hyunjin says, his eyes searching the rest of them. they all look at one another and look at jisung, who nods. "i think it'll make me feel better, i think. it'll probably help my hormones." "does anyone else have any recommendations for jisung? or do you have any more recommendations, jisung," chan asks, and jisung shakes his head. the rest of them shake their head, and with that, they conclude the conversation and begin to get ready for bed.

in the bathroom, so many thoughts ran through jisung's head. would he get used to it? would it hurt less? would his heats become more or less sexualize? and vice versa, would his heats become more of less painful?

all these thoughts running through his head caused him to float away, to just be in his own little world. and because of that, he didn't realize that minho had come up and hugged him from behind, resting his head on jisung's shoulder.

after a minute or two, jisung came back, and flinched. causing minho to let go and back up. "sung, you good?" jisung turned and looked at minho, and let out a sigh of relief. "yeah, you just scared me a bit." "wanna talk about why you were literally in your own world for a minute or two?" jisung shrugged. "i was just, thinking." minho came forward, going back into the same position he was in earlier. "about?" "my heats. if they're gonna get better or worse and how i'm supposed to deal with them."
"sung, i know you're scared. i get it. but i can promise you that we will do everything in our power to help you and make them less painful, ok?" jisung nodded, putting his toothbrush up and holding minho's hand. "cuddles?" minho laughed. "how could i say no?"

and so, the two boys crawled into minho's bed, jisung snuggling into minho's chest and minho protectively wrapping his arms around jisung's waist. "night sungie." "night hyung."

A//N
um, hi? it's literally been like three months and i apologize for that. wattpad's been slipping my mind for quite a while (as you can tell). what i can tell you is that i am NOT discontinuing any of books and they will be getting finished, especially this one. but also, would you guys want a sequel to this book when it's over? i feel like i've already asked this, but whatever. thank you for 38k reads! love you :D