Chapter 2:England Here I Go!

I open my eyes to the noise of a baby crying. Are we still flying? I check my phone and it's been about 3 hours ever since this plane left the airport and I'm still tired to death! I got here around 4:30 and entered the plane at 5:30 but did not ship off until 6:00. Dad wasn't able to companion me all the way so he just warned me about the bad things in England and about visiting soon again. Once I got to the plane, I quickly buckled my seatbelt and took a nap which I am wakening up from now. I place my phone on the cup holder thats next to my seat on the window side. I can feel my eyes heavy and decide to sleep again since its only about 9ish or so.

------------

"Excuse me ma'm" I hear a voice say.

I open my eyes and realize that their is no one in the plane other than me. And this woman.

"Sorry for interrupting you sleep, but The flight has ended, you can go now." The person says who's name tag reads to Nancy. Apparently we arrived and I overslept?

"Oh thank you! Ill leave in a minute" I reply with a smile.

I grab some bags that I left on the top counter and head to the exit. I quickly hurry up to pick up my luggage, and miss the last stair of a hallway which makes me fall, hope no one saw that. I check if my other bags are still on that machine thing and grab it once it comes out a, door? I grab everything and hurry outside since my cab should be here already. I reach out to my sidebag to grab my phone and check the time, it is exactly 2 p.m. Cab #9 is waiting for me, parked right in front of the exit. Quickly, I place my bags in the back seats with me and give the man the address.

_______

When we finally arrive at school, I thank and pay the man. He didn't talk much like the other cab drivers do. He helps me out with my bags and takes them to the front of the school, then takes off. He waves as I enter the door, and just drives off. When Im inside, there is barely anyone here. People should be starting to get here tomorrow since we start school again in a day. I make my way to my dorm room and wonder if my roommate is here. She said she might as well not go back to Florida since she's having problems with the family.

As walk down the empty hallway which is usually full, I get some weird looks. Not sure why but I just hope they stop. Once I get to the front of my room door, I hear someone scream behind me.

"ANALESE!" A girly voice says from behind. I turn to find one of my best friends running towards me.

"Ahhhh! Abigail! I missed you so much!" I reply bringing her in for a tight hug.

"Girl! It felt like years in here without you! And you look different my little nerd!" Ohhh, is that why everyone was staring earlier? Because the nerd of the school wasn't wearing her untubed pants, her cardigans, and her suspenders? Well then.

Abigail Ramirez: Fact#1: She is the 5th person with the highest GPA at the school.
Fact #2: Shes never had a boyfriend, a guy friend, or a first kiss. Just like me!
Fact #3: Shes also from America like me & my roommate but has lived in this school every since the 9th grade.
Fact #4: She has a MAJOR crush on this guy in her history class.
Fact #5: She's my best friend.

Although, Abigail looked different herself too. She had her hair down instead of in a bun like always, and her straight hair was perfectly put behind her. She had on her same style of outfit, and her TOMS.

"OMG how was America? And did you bring me something back? YOU BETTER HAVE! Or I will sit on you . OMG Ana, there's so much I needa tell you! You missed out on stuff no one ever imagined would of happened! And have you seen Julissa? I've been looking for her all day & I still can't find her. But like I-" before she says anything else, I cover her mouth with one hand and motion her to come with me to my room.