Introduction

Brianna's POV

"You backstabber!" I yelled angrily at my soon to be ex-bestfriend. I can't believe she would do something like that to me. After so many years of friendship the fact she could betray me like that didn't settle well with me. Kaylee- my "so called best friend" stared back at me her face a mask of shock and her patner in crime "my ex-boyfriend" had a victorious smirk on his face.

I stomped away trying to hold back the threatening tears. I still couldn't believe it, Kaylee knew what he did to me and promised she would help me move on. But no-I find her having a full blown make out session with him at her locker. Talk about betrayal.

I hurried home after school and went straight to my room. I began my escape routine which consisted of listening to my Tom Odell playlists and reading on wattpad. I always did this whenever I felt I needed an escape from this horrible world. Reading and music always carried my thoughts and emotions away replacing them with comfort and emptiness.

My name is Brianna Louis. Am an average teenager. Average brown hair waste length, average brown eyes, average nose, average mouth, average height and average body. Am nothing extraordinary just an average teenager. The only extraordinary thing about me is my love for wattpad, Tom Odell, chocolate, sleep, cheesecake and cookies and cream ice cream.

I thought back to today's events. My best friend-sorry i meant ex-best friend Kaylee was kissing my ex-boyfriend Ryan Hampton. Ryan cheated on me basically but that's not all after I caught him he asked me to join but i refused of course...but that was a mistake on my part...because he tried to rape me.

I ran over to Kaylee's house that night and she comforted me- played my favorite songs, gave me my favorite ice cream and hugged me. She promised she would do everything to help me get over Ryan...but no, instead, today, technically the one month anniversary of the same day she promised to help me, I find her kissing Ryan.

I thought hard and long to see if Kaylee showed any signs of liking Ryan but came up with nothing. How? How?

I understand how Ryan could like her though...Kaylee was beautiful-GORGEOUS even...she had long black wavy hair, green eyes with hints of baby blue in them, full naturally pink lips and the body of a model. Kaylee was perfect..she could sing, dance play the piano, guitar and violin, she could draw, do gymnastics and most of all she was smart.

It was time for me to move on from both Kaylee and Ryan. How I would do that was a mystery to me... I just hope that I'd be able to do it soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *AshiiBriBRi*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well that was the first chapter of my first book ever and HEY vote comment rate >>> just trying writing out to know if I'm good or not honesty would be much appreciated thanx :)