Chapter 2

After leaving Kaylee I made my way to first period...History...sigh. I sat down in my regualr seat and got out my books. It's gonna be a long day I thought to myself. I began to doodle behind my book as I waited for class to begin. The useless chatter around me, the latest gossip and ridiculous jokes being made by the Jocks were getting to me and I was just about to lose my cool....but luckily the teacher walked in. Suprisingly everything went quiet. What had these animals attention was who also walked in with the teacher.

He was beautiful....Yes, Yes I did I just described a guy as beautiful. Short brown hair cut and styled the right way sat on his pretty little head. "Hi my name is Ashton Gale," the beautiful creature said. I heard collective sighs echo behind me when he spoke....one even escaped me...he was absolutely dreamy. "Ok class Ashton here is a bit different but-," the teacher said but was cut off when Ashton whispered something in her ear. "well just make Ashton feel comfortable, I would like someone to volunteer to show Ashton around,"

Before the words were even out of her mouth a chorus of me's sounded as eager girls rushed forward to show the greek god around. Yes he has upgraded from beautiful creature to greek god in a matter of minutes. Ashton seemed unfazed by the noise and attention he was receiving though. "Ok girls, settle down and stop behaving like a bunch of wild animals!" the teacher shouted. All the "wild animals" rushed back to their seats. What the teacher said next surprised me though..... "Brianna I want you to show Ashton around."

My mouth hung open after her words were spoken.... 'M-M-M-....Me?" I managed to stammer out. "She's not even pretty just average looking. What's so special about her anyways?" all the jealous girls kept asking the same questions. Someone decided to play hero....Kaylee.... "you guys need to relax" she said to the raging animals. I soooooo did not need her help. "Thank you Kaylee but no thanks I can stand up for myself. and you jealous B*tches NEED to take a chill pill" with that they all went back to doing their own thing.

"Brianna your language please" said the teacher "and please I would like you to show Ashton around immediately," I gathered my stuff and motioned for Ashton to follow me. First stop my locker. What? I gotta put my books away duhh.. After putting my books away I took a look at Ashton's schedule. WOW...we had the same exact schedule. Hmmm ..... That means I'd have a hottie following me all day long. wooohooo....

"So it looks like you have the same schedule as me...just follow me around and you should be roaming these halls all by yourself very soon," I said with a smile. I couldn't help but notice that while I was speaking Ashton was looking at my lips. MMMHH maybe he wants to kiss me as much as I want to kiss those....wait no no no what am I thinking he's a new student and can have a girlfriend for all I know. "Ok, Brianna is it, I will and thanks," Ashton replied giving me the most amazing smile ever known to man.

KAYLEE'S POV

I can't believe it I just lost my best friend. She doesn't even understand what happened, but she is right about me liking Ryan I mean who wouldn't.......look at the guy he's ridiculously sexy. I really didn't mean to hurt Briana but I didn't lie about anything that happened either. Ryan and I did start talking only the day before. I tried to show Brianna how much of a friend she still means to me, but she embarrassed me together with those other girls in class today.

Oh well guess I just gotta suck it up and try to move on. It seems Brianna has...She got the new hottie everyone's gonna be talking about for a few weeks. Ryan really makes me happy even though we just started talking but I feel slightly guilty about doing this to Brianna.

While walking to 3rd period I saw Brianna and Ashton coming from the opposite direction. They're not even speaking but Brianna has a small blush on her face which means she likes him. I have to admit I have always been a little jealous of Brianna she is beautiful and talented but I don't think she sees it. I passed by them and Brianna didn't even spare me a glance...I gotta admit that hurt a lot.