Teenages, Scare the hell out of me.

After the song he spoke, "What's your name? "

"It's Charlie "

"Cute, Well everyone. This is Charlie, my new girlfriend "

And I just froze and Kelly just stared and smiled. "Goodnight everybody."

He walked me off stage.

"Were you serious? "

"Yes I was. I don't know what it was, but I fell for you. Hard. Right there and then. "

I blushed "you don't even know me.."

"Are you rejecting me? " he put on a sad face

"No, I just, I don't even live near you. "

"I was actually planning on asking you to come on tour with me.."

"I have a friend with me."

"She can come to"

"I...I guess we can come.." he smiled and hugged me.

" I'll go get Kelly" I walked out to find her waiting with a smile. Andy was behind me, and she just hugged me.

"So they want us to go on the rest of warped with them.." I said she smiled

"Yes Yes Yes!! "

"Well Andy there you go. " he laughed. Then Ashley came out and Kelly died.

"She's pretty fond of you purdy " I said he walked to her.

"Well now we have all the time in the world to get to know each other " he smiled and put his arm around her. We all walked back to the bands tent and I called my mom to explain. She was Cool with it. Of course. After the day was over they drove to our hotel and we got our stuff. As we pilled into the tour bus Andy escorted me to his room.

"You dont have to sleep.." I interrupted him. And laid on the bed.

"I'm Good. " I said

He just smiled at me and changed his clothes. I went into the bathroom and put of my footie PJ's and braided my hair. "Adorable " he whispered

"Huh? "

"Nothing babe"

"Oh, alright, So tomorrow what will I do at warp? " I said as I got into bed.

"Just stand at our tent and look Beautiful " he smiled as he snuggled up to me,

"Oh right, no one is going to want to even look at me."

"I will, and everyone who is Getting jealous because You're mine will " he turned of his lamp.

"Right " I laid down.

"Ang? "

"Hmm? "

"Thanks.."

"For? "

"Agreeing to love a man like me"

"I didn't Agree to, I vowed"

He hugged me close and we both fell asleep.