Chapter 105 - Ash Blade (1)

Although the members of Ouroboros admired Shi Feng, they still felt that it was impossible for them to raid this Boss. What would happen if they were wiped out?

However, Gentle Snow had already nodded her head in agreement. That meant she was also willing to take on this risk. Even if everyone were to lose 10% of their experience and some Skill Proficiency, losing to the other Guilds in terms of levels by a little, she would shoulder all the responsibility.

Although 10% of experience seemed like a small amount when a player had reached Level 6, raising their experience by 10% would require at least two to three hours worth of effort. If the team was wiped out as a result of Gentle Snow's decision, the losses the team suffered would not be small. It was obvious just how much trust she placed in Shi Feng.

The members of Ouroboros looked at each other, feeling that they were all too timid.

After playing virtual reality games for so long, they had all turned towards stability. They thought that, in order to raise their standings in the Guild, the less deaths they had, the better. Yet, unknowingly, they had forgotten one of the most important points when playing a virtual reality game...

The thrill of adventure! That was the reason why most people played virtual reality games.

They had already gained a bountiful harvest from the Dungeon. Just like what Shi Feng had said, it wouldn't really matter, even if they died.

"Leader, we'll do as you say then. Whatever you want me to do, I guarantee that I'll do it," the Shield Warrior, Ghost Chop, looked towards Shi Feng, clapping his chest as he said so.

"Leader, say it."

"Right, say it."

The members of Ouroboros all looked towards Shi Feng. They had thought it through already. If they were going to make a loss, so be it. However, on the off chance that they did succeed, endless glory would await them.

"Since everyone has agreed, I'll tell you my strategy. After we start the raid, only me, Miss Snow, and the two MTs will battle with the Kobold King. The other melee Jobs are to all stay at a distance. Berserkers, listen to my command to use Charge. Assassins, after giving the Boss a Bleeding effect, immediately distance yourselves and use Bows to attack. The other ranged Jobs should just dish out as much damage as you can. However, pay attention to maintain a distance of 25 yards or above from the Boss. The two Clerics and Druids should focus on healing the MTs, while the Oracles will heal Miss Snow and I," Shi Feng started explaining his strategy, giving Gentle Snow and the others detailed explanation on the method of rotation battle.

The rotation battle method was a technique that allowed the weak to win against the strong. It was a technique specifically meant for dealing with Bosses.

In Shi Feng's previous life, this method of battle was gradually discovered by some experts a month after God's Domain's opening. These experts then carried out the technique in an actual battle against the Boss of a Dungeon. Unexpectedly, the technique yielded remarkable results. Bosses, which they were previously helpless against, were easily gotten rid of with this technique. Following which, this technique slowly spread out, and within two months' time, almost every Guild's elite team members had learned the technique.

Right now, if they wished to raid this Lord Rank Kobold King, then they would need to utilize this method of battle. Otherwise, for as many battles as they carried out, they would die an equal amount of deaths. There would be no exceptions.

After Shi Feng's explanation ended, everyone entered into the large hall of the mausoleum. The Kobold King, equipped with blue-colored armor, still stood silently in the middle of the hall.