131-140

Chapter 131 - Owning a Mysterious Flame

Shortly after Shi Feng published the post, many players replied to it.

No way! Such a high bounty! It would be great if I had chosen to start at Red Leaf Town!

One Silver Coin just for the regular members... that's already an entire day's worth of my earnings. If I strive hard an entire day, I could kill at least seven or eight of them, which would be seven or eight hundred Credits. If I continued hunting for an entire month, the amount I can earn would be several times higher than my normal salary!

Could it be a scam? Wasn't that Ye Feng an expert in dire straits? Where did he get so much money?

The commenter above is right! This is definitely a scam. This Ye Feng is just trying to make a name for himself and win the pity of the masses, tricking us into opposing Martial Union.

There were many players who voiced out their own varying opinions. Some supported Shi Feng, while some felt disgusted with him. A large number of players cursed at Shi Feng, and an even greater number refused to believe that Shi Feng possessed that much money. After all, making a rough calculation, just killing all the members of Martial Union in Red Leaf Town once would cost a lot, not to mention killing them several times. Even a normal tycoon would not dare carry out such an action, much less a poor expert in dire straits.

I am Stabbing Heart of Assassin's Alliance. I am in full support of Brother Ye Feng, and I can guarantee that everything Brother Ye Feng has said is the truth. If you aren't able to cash in your bounties from him, you can collect them from me instead.

Just when everyone determined Shi Feng was a scammer, Stabbing Heart's abrupt reply sent a tremor through the forums once more.

Although Ye Feng was famous, when compared to a large Guild, his prestige was still sorely lacking.

On the other hand, the words Stabbing Heart from the Assassin's Alliance had written were wholly different. Ignoring the fact that the Assassin's Alliance was a second-rate Guild, possessing a member count in the tens of thousands, just the dozen years or so fame they had accumulated from other virtual reality games was strongly persuasive.

Wow! The Assassin's Alliance's Stabbing Heart has appeared! Please let me join the Assassin's Alliance!

Even Stabbing Heart has already shown himself, so the bounty must be real! This time, the players of Red Leaf Town are going to make a fortune!

Not long after Stabbing Heart's appearance, another reply appeared which instantly caused the number of views on Shi Feng's post to multiply by tens.

Ye Feng is my friend. I can guarantee his credibility. If there are any problems, you can find me to deal with them.

The reply, indeed, belonged to the Snow Goddess, Gentle Snow, herself. Moreover, she was willing to make assurances for Shi Feng. Those who cursed at Shi Feng previously immediately shut up after her reply, because if they did not, the Snow Goddess' fans might pummel them into meat paste.

Ye Feng, you are my idol! Please take me in as your disciple! I'm willing to do anything you ask! I guarantee it!

Big Brother Ye Feng, do you have a girlfriend? Little sister is 18-years-old, has a beautiful appearance, a sexy body, and wishes to become big brother's girlfriend! I can give birth to a bunch of little monkeys for big brother!

Looking at Gentle Snow's reply, everyone immediately thought Shi Feng was just too awesome. He had received the support of Stabbing Heart of Assassin's Alliance and the Snow Goddess of Ouroboros. This was not a treatment any ordinary expert would receive. Now that God's Domain was so popular, Shi Feng's future would be limitless.