Chapter 106 - Ash Blade (2)

"Ao! Ao! Ao!"

The Kobold King let out an angry roar. Multiple shockwaves rolled out and struck the team, causing 60 to 70 damage to everyone with each consecutive wave. Moreover, the mages in the team were constantly forced to retreat backward by each shockwave, having no choice but to lean against a wall.

"Lowly ants! You dare taint this sacred ground with your presence?! Receive the punishment of death!" The Kobold King's enlarged foot abruptly stomped down, causing the stone ground in a 5-yard radius to crack, and sending debris flying into the air.

After seeing this destructive power, the two MTs could not help but have a cold sweat seep down their backs. Fortunately, they had retreated a step earlier. Otherwise, the consequences of receiving that stomp would have been unimaginable.

Just as the both of them were still celebrating, the Kobold King tightly gripped onto its greatsword with both its hands. Without warning, it abruptly slashed the greatsword at the two MTs from a distance. A black streak of sword aura sliced through the air, striking across the bodies of the two players, and causing more than 600 damage to each of them.

"A sword aura area attack?"

Gentle Snow wrinkled her brows. She did not think that, after the Kobold King's HP decreased to 30% it would actually switch to attacking from a range. Moreover, the damage it dealt was still so high that even after both MTs had activated their lifesaving skills, reducing the damage they took by 50%. The difficulty of raiding the Kobold King had suddenly increased by many folds. If the Chieftain Rank Kobold King could carry out a similar feat, then it would be quite fortunate if her previous estimates could have even a ten percent success rate.

"All healers heal the two MTs. The other ranged players, distance yourselves from the two MTs. MTs, pay attention to your positioning. Absolutely do not let yourselves come into range of the Boss. The other Warriors, prepare to use Charge to restrict the Boss," Shi Feng immediately commanded.

Before Shi Feng could finish his words, the Kobold King took action.

It stepped out from the debris and abruptly rushed towards the Guardian Knight, Cola, who first held its aggro.

The Kobold King reached Cola in an instant. The Kobold King swung down its raised sword, the sword bringing along a fierce gale as it descended. Meanwhile, Cola, who had suffered over 600 damage from the previous attack, did not possess even half of his total HP. If he received this attack right now, he would die with 100% certainty.

Following the descent of the greatsword, a loud boom resounded, and a fierce gale enveloped the entire hall.

"Eh? Why am I still alive?" Cola peeped open his eyes and discovered that his surroundings had not turn pitch-black. Instead, he saw a familiar back standing in front of him. He immediately shouted in surprise, "Brother Feng!"

"Run, quickly!" Although Shi Feng had Parried the attack with both his swords, the Kobold King was already prepared to swing out its sword a second time. Unable to use Parry any longer, Shi Feng was left with no choice but to use out one of his lifesaving skills, Defensive Blade.

Cola dared not stay any longer, hurriedly running away. Meanwhile, the healing spells from the four healers only now landed upon Cola's body, recovering him back to his full HP.

After running away for about two yards, Cola turned his head to the sound of stone bricks exploding in his ears and saw clouds of dust rising into the air.

Following which, Shi Feng ran out from the dust cloud, not daring to stay even half a second longer. After all, the Berserk Kobold King possessed the capability of instant-killing him.