Insanity

I felt like I was walking forever.  It's when I saw a giant building it looked creepy.... and awesome. I walked up to the door and knocked. It opened, but no one was there.  It made me curious so i walked in. Just as I stepped inside I heared  screaming. A brown haired boy with horns was being chased by a girl with blonde hair. She jumped on his back and stabbed him in the eye. ...with a fork...

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING MY FOOD!" She yelled. Stabbing him over and over again.  Blood getting sprayed every where. I winced feeling bad for the dude.  He seemed to have feel unconscious.  Then the girl looked over at me. "Ooo~ I love your eyes! Are you new?! We should be friends?"
"Um.... is this a school?" I asked. She nodded her head. "If you want to register you have to go to ms. Camillias office she's the principle." She looked normal. I mean she literally just stabbed a dude in the eye like it was nothing.
"Do you mind showing me?" I asked.  I was going to end up getting lost.  She nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to a room.

It was very nice. Not what u expect from a spooky building.  I sat down on one of the chairs and waited. It was an hour before someone came in. She had chocolate skin and caramel hair. She was georgous. I was very nervous. 
"Well hello. My name is Mrs. Camilla. I'm the head mistress at this school.  I heard u wanted to go hear." I nodded. Not able to speak due go fear. Her eyes were rainbow. "I only have a few rules. Don't kill unless need be. If u need to you must but no unwanted attention . Never go out after midnight. And that's it. You can room up with Madison." She stood up and showed me to the room.  As we walked i saw a bunch of different people and things. One was a doll like girl.  She was cute yet creepy. I also passed a dark room with glowing red eyes. 

We arrived at the door in less than 10 minutes. Camilla knocked on the door. When the door opened a girl with purple hair and pure black eyes opened the door.
"Hello madison, this is Naria. She's straying with you." The girl nodded and let me in. I got settled in and sighed. I wasn't sure what was next. As long as I was no where near that house.  I got up from my bed and changed onto my pjs.

Once I layed down i had no problem falling alseep. Hoping that tomorrow would be much better.

Second chapter finished. Hope you enjoyed ♡♡