part 1.....red eyes.

Voices.
Voices are all I ever hear.
From early in the morning from when I first wake up to late at night when my insomnia kicks in.
I've never had it good. All my life I was abused and bullied...why you ask?  Because of my eyes

My red eyes. 

My name is Naria James. I am 18 years old. I have one sister who hates my guts.
My mother and father have never cared about me either.

I hate my life.  I've always thought about running away, but I never have been able to execute it.

It's a bad thing. I know. But what can I say. I'm addicted to pain.

¡ANYWAYS! On to my story.

One warm summer night when my insomnia kicked in, I was sitting in my

Room reading when the voices started again. I cringed and dropped my book to the floor. I got to my I knees and held my head.  I wanted go make it all go away, but I listens
T

hey where telling me to kill my family.  I grinned. My insanity taking over.  I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen.  Grabbing the biggest knife I could find. I didn't know what took over me, but I liked it. I started with my sister first.  The one who caused me the most pain.

When i got to her  room👇

I laughed creepily.  Making my sister sit up out of bed.

"Hello?" She said.  Fear in her voice. I slowly made my way out of my place in the shadows. I grinned evil and laughed. 

"Hey sissy! How do u feel like dying today?" I asked launching myself at her stabbing her over and over again.  Not stopping laughing loudly and getting blood all over myself. I didn't wanna stop it was too much fun to stop but I looked down and noticed that her face was basically gone
  Her hair went from platinum blond to blood red, from well, all the blood.
I got up and headed for my mother and father room and scrapped the knife on the wall leaving scratch marks. When I got there I lightly tapped on the door and heard whimpers.  I laughed to myself.  I knocked on the door again.
"OH mother.  I'm coming in." I kicked the door down and laughed at my mother Nd and father whimpering in the corner.
"Hello!" I made a scary face and walked to them slowly.  I looked around and smiled when I found what I was looking for.  My father's baseball bat. I grabbed it and swung it around. I grinned and looked at my parents.  I swung and hit my father in the head. My mother shriEked and jumped away. I kept hitting my father with the bat until I saw he wasn't breathing.  I grinned and looked at my mother.  She widened her eyes and backed away. 
"P-please don't kill me. I won't say a word I swear."  She said. Which made me wanna laugh at them. I looked at her.

"Are u retarded.  I've seen enough shows to know that if I let you live you'll tattle and I can't have that, but I'll be nice and let u choose how u die.  Baseball bat,  or knife?" I looked at her looking at the knife.  "Knife it is." I slit her throat.  Nice and quick. I smiled  but frowned when I looked down at my cloths and saw I was covered in blood
I signed and went to the shower.

After my nice long shower. I changed.👇

👇

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the living hell I use to called my home

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the living hell I use to called my home. (Her bag is up☝)

Alright! That is all. I really hope u enjoyed. The only thing that wasn't mine are the pics. The plot line and characters are mine. Ooo and the title cover  is what naria looks like or supposed to look like. I ReAlly hope u enjoyed.  I've been working up the courage to submit this so no hate plz.

Warning things get worse.  Like more gorry😒😖