ex boyfriend

After getting settled into the room with Madison and checking out the classes, we were allowed to rest for the remainder of the day . I collapsed on my bed and breathed. I met so many people today. It was kind of over whelming .

Without me knowing the door burst open and in comes jewel, Madison and two boys names Daemon and Damon.

"Hey new girl, where going out. Why don't you come with us?" Damon asks. He was good looking too. He had black hair and the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen.  I nods and push them out the door. I dress in a black tank with Jean shorts and black boots. Doing my hair into a high bun and then walking out the door. It wasn't long before we got into the club and they let us strait in. The music was very loud and strobe lights flashed every where. We get to the bar and we ordered out drinks.

It was about 3 hours before I said I had to use the bathroom. I excuse myself and headed for the ladies bathroom. After doing by business, I come out. My eyes immediately went to a face I did not wanna see.  My ex, Jacob.

The story between us was he asked me on a  date and then just never showed up. He left me there by myself.  I ended up crying myself to sleep because later that week I found out he went  out with my sister.  I was furious.  She told me he never liked me and it was all a prank.

Now here he was. Our eyes met, but I quickly looked away and made my way to the group. I heared him scream my name but I didn't stop until he grabbed my hand and stopped me in my tracks. Pulling me to look at him. I kept my eyes down.

"Nari please. Look at me" he pleaded. I did my best to look away, but the plea in his voice made me look up. I fully regretted it. Jacob had bright green eyes and red hair. He was handsome as always

"What do you want, Jacob?" I asked. I didn't wanna be here any more.  I wanna go home.

"I wanted to apologize for what I did back then. I should have known that she wasn't telling the truth. I Should have known you wouldn't cheat. I'm so sorry nari I never meant to hurt you"

I look at him and shakes her head. "I gave you my heart and you crushed it. I never want to see you again." She turns around and heads for the school. When I got back to the school I flopped on my bed and cried. I loved him and he smashed my heart. I just want to go to sleep and never want to wake up again.

Okay that's it. Sorry it was late. I haven't had a time to write but hope you like this half