Chapter :- 2

"I'm too tired to deal with her today."
Taehyung thought as the warm water hit his face. "Maybe I can ask Namjoon hyung to distract her? Nah, she is too clever to fall for that. Guess I'm done for."

He got out of the shower, hair dripping wet. He put on a blue shirt and a light brown suit, that went well with his red hair. He drew above his eyelashes and below his waterline with a black eyeliner and looked in the mirror.

"Does mirrors really tell the truth?"He thought. "Better safe that sorry."
He took out his phone and took a selfie.

"Yeah, I look

"Yeah, I look... Dangerous." He said, smirking. "Ookay, time to go."

"OPEN YOU IDIOT! WE WILL BE LATE!" Silnae shouted, banging on his door.

"Oh god help me to pass this day without killing her." He prayed, and opened his door to reveal his put- together, yet angry sister.

She was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a denim jacket, dark blue jeans and skater shoes. Her dark black hair was tied up in a ponytail. "You look... stupid as always." She said, looking at him up and down.
"Thanks sis, that means so much to me." Taehyung said sarcastically. "Now come on let's go."

"Yeah! LETS GO AND SHOOT THE PLACE DOWN!!!" His sister yelled excitedly, running ahead of him down the stairs. He shook his head and followed her to the entrance of their big house.

"Kids, you're not staying for breakfast?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"No, mom, we have some jobs to do. But we'll grab something to eat on the way." Taehyung said, kissing their mother on the cheek. Silnae did the same and asked, "What's for breakfast anyway?"

"It's sushi." Their mom said.

"What?! I don't wanna miss that!!" Silnae wailed.
"Come on, hungry girl, get a move on." Taehyung pushed her outside the house. "It's not like they are going to finish everything."

"Yeah right. If Jin oppa come with us after work, there will be none left." She said, stepping into their car. He chuckled and got into the car after her.

On the way, Taehyung asked the driver, "Did they get any new info on our ship that blasted?"

"No boss." The driver said. "The boys are too focused in making sure the shipments leaving Busan today will arrive without any delays, that they didn't have much time to look into the blast. But you know us boss, we will find out."

Silnae widened her eyes. She knew who did it. But she didn't tell her brother or anyone else, because she knew that those people were up to something, and if they create a war right now, it won't go well. They are probably prepared. And knowing her brother, he would declare war the second he finds out.

Little did she know, she had to tell him now, cause she wouldn't have a chance later.
---------------------------------------------------------