Chapter :- 15

Narrator's POV

"Duuuuudddeee." Mingwan said to Silnae. "This is so boring."
"For the last time, shut up." She replied.
He scrowled. "I'm elder than you, ya know."

"PST! He's out." Silnae said, both of them crouching low in the front seats of Mingwan's car. They got a trace of Daemin in a nightclub, and now they were gonna follow him.

"Buckle up, cousin." He said, pulling the accelerator. "This is gonna be a rough ride."
* * * * *

"Here we are." Mingwan said to his cousin. They slowly creeped out of the car, into the blackness of the night. They tiptoed to the warehouse that Daemin got into 2 minutes ago.

"This place is awfully familiar...." Silnae thought as they peeped through the window. It was dark inside, but they could see that there were movements. "What are you thinking?" Mingwan turned to ask his cousin who had a very weird look on her face.

"Mingwan.... " She turned to look at him. "I remember this place." "Really, how?" He asked.

"This. This is the warehouse of Crown..." She trailed off, naming the much hated rival gang of theirs.

"Holy f**-" He started, only to be muffled by Silnae. "You better shut the hell up before we bloody get caught, you stupid ass clown." She whispered angrily, making him clap his mouth shut.

"I really don't appreciate you talking to me like I'm Minshee." He said, raising his eyebrows. "Well, stop being stupid like her then." She shrugged, and looked back to the window. He slapped his palm over his chest. "I'm so hurt!" He dramatically said and rolled his eyes, and looked inside the warehouse.

"What should we do now?" She asked, peering into the dark window to see something. "Call Taehyung? Go in there and confront them? What?"

"Let's go in." He said. She looked at him, giving her signature 'Are-You-Freaking-Stupid-Or-Dumb-You-Ass?' look which he knew very well. He sighed and said, "What? By the time we get backup, they'll probably be gone. And they know who we are so they might not be that violent."

"Okah." She agreed and they both walked to the front door of the warehouse. "God." She said, running her hand over the poor condition. "This is their warehouse? More like war house." She giggled at her own joke.

"Ready?" Mingwan asked, and Silnae nodded her head reluctantly. "One,two..." He started and she shook her head. "Screw counting."

"Nobody move!!!!" They shouted as they blasted into the warehouse, taking everyone in it by surprise. They froze in a moment of panic, before Daemin himself took out his gun and shot at Mingwan, only to miss. Mingwan shot back, and it got Daemin's leg.

"F**k!!" He cried out, clutching his leg. Losing balance, he gripped a chair for support. Silnae ran towards him, but a big hulky Italian guy blocked her with his rather humongous arm. She scrowled at him.

"Move." She said hoarsely.

"I don't listen to girls." The guy said and she smirked. Yup, he was Italian. She grabbed his arm and raised her eyebrows.

"Now you do."

With a swift move, she tossed his arm down and punched the guy on his stomach. He backed up with the pain and she took this chance to raise her elbow and smacked on the guys nose. He lost consciousnesses and she kicked his leg, causing him to fall down. She smiled triumphantly. "Pretty proud of myself." She brushed off the imaginary dust from her shoulders.