Prologue

PROLOGUE

*Syrene and Tyler's POV*

     In my life, I have realized many things.. Things that can make us happy.. Things that can make our love ones happy.. I'll show you some..

     There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

     You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

     Being in love is horrible. It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.

And most of all..

   If you love someone, learn to sacrifice and let go. But if you're meant for each other, love will find it's way back to you.

*End Of POV*

      Meet Syrene Sandrea Stranford, a popular Sophomore, intelligent, beautiful hot chick. She focuses more on her studies. She may be strong on the outside but nobody knows that in the inside she has more to tell of.. A story of her real life identity which she never wanted to remember but, fate has its own plans, she might not know, in just one day memories of her past will come running back to her, giving her opportunities to know some reasons about it and why it happened.. Syrene also have dreams and wishes, just like.. Dreaming of having a perfect love and a perfect relationship with the guy she would want to live 'till forever, not until she met this guy which she calls a jerk, will she find the perfect love and relationship in him? Or would she rather run away and search for more?.. No one knows everything about her, even her group of friends but the exception has been on her bestfriend, Caitlyn Cearra Cady, the girl that knows every detail and every chapter of her life.. The girl that has been by her side from the start..

     Tyler Tristan Travis, a hot popular badboy heartthrob and a jerk. In his life, he has been searching for someone that has something to do or was in his past.. Someone that lights up his whole town before.. He was almost to victory not until he met this girl which he finds annoying and he hates her like hell.. Tyler came in to her life and started ruining it. But before he completely messes her life, he uncontrollably, undoubtedly, unconditionally fell in love with her and had no guts to admit it.. Will he have the strength to tell this girl his true feelings? Or.. Will have regrets for not admitting? He told everything about these to his guy bestfriend, Joshua Jerome Jamerson, the guy that has been helping him in his search.. The guy that will help him realize his true feelings for the girl that he has met..

Now, lets see how they'll find their way to love..