Way To Love: The Unexpected.. Savior

Chapter 5;

Continuous... Same Day

Setting: School; 5pm

*Syrene's POV*

It's a great thing that I have finished this sketch of my dream house..

Anyway, CC told me about this.. And as far as I've known.. Professor Kim didn't assign any partner for me.. :((

Doesn't she know that I have no talents in sketching or even drawing?!

Now, I have drawn for 5 hours straight.. A work full of erasures.. But it's okay.. hehehe..

Before I went home, I've decided to put some of my books in my locker..

I went straight to the locker room and placed my books in my locker..

When I closed it. I noticed someone, a boy, walking towards my direction with books in his arms, I guess he's going to put it in his locker too..

Wait, this guy's familiar.. woah! WHAT A GREAT DAY IT IS! IT'S THE JERK, THE GREAT JERK..! WOW! JUST WOW!

"2610 - 04" he murmurmed and searched for his locker.. WAIT! ISN'T THAT MY LOCKER NUMBER?! Dont tell me he will be my lockermate?! Yup, you've read that right! In our school, we have big lockers and can possibly have a lockermate..

I waited for him to pass by me..

He was still looking at the paper he was holding when he stopped infront of me..

"Excuse me.." he said softly but still not looking at me..

"I said excus--" he stopped talking when he looked up at me..

"I believe you are mistaken of your locker number.. 'Cause WE are never gonna be lockermates!" I said firmly.. 

"Woah! Woah! Could you please say it again? WE have the same locker number?!?!" Unbelievable.. He has no brains, definitely!

"Think please, think! Would I complain if we dont have the same locker number?! Geez! Use your brains, stupid!" 

"Can't I have a gentle answer coming from you even just once?!"

"Can't you use your common sense?!"

"Can you stop yelling at me?! You're already making a scene!" He said..

When I looked around, I saw many of our schoolmates looking at us with smiles plastered on their face.. Others giggling.. Others with jelous glares.. I just shook my head from embarrassment and waited for them to go away..

But they didn't.. I never thought that there would still be students in here.. We had early dismissal, right? They must be at their homes by now.. Or maybe, just like me, they did some homework or activities that their professor's had left them to do..

I just looked at the jerk infront of me and ran away.. I've decided to go home since it is already late..

As I was walking home. I really tried my best to ignore the fact that 1, he is my lockermate. 2, he pisses me off and 3, he maybe is stupid but he got those looks in him, which makes it more annoying. 

My thoughts were cut off when I heard footsteps behind me.. I turned to look behind and saw no one.. Maybe it was just my imagination.. My problems are making me crazy! Crazy that it gets to the point where I imagine things, just like right now.. And especially the one who's making it worst.. I've got to distract my thoughts from those.. Hmmmm. I wonder how my sister's doing..