Way To Love: So, We Meet Again..

Chapter 3;

*Syrene's POV*

[Setting: Canteen; 2nd Day of Classes (Lunch Time)]

Yesterday was KINDA great.. Well, remember? The jerk.. 

Good thing was that I haven't seen him again.. Phew!

I'm here right now, walking back to where CC is eating..

I just bought my favorite drink..

Strawberry Milk Shake... LARGE size.. hihihi :3 Yumm!!

As I was walking, I didn't notice that someone was going to hit me.. but it was too late for me to dodge..

He bumped me and the strawberry milk shake that I was drinking spilled all over my clothes, MY UNIFORM!

"Shit!" I cussed..

The person who bumped me didn't even mind to help me up.. I fell on the ground due to much impact.. I saw the person, he was wearing pants, therefore he is a guy..

I stood up..

"Hey, Why dont you look to whe---" I looked up at the guy who bumped me and BOOM! It was the JERK who bumped me yesterday, too.. "Y-you! What the hell?!" I shouted at him..

He smirked.. "So, we meet again.." 

"Seriously, what is the problem with you huh?!" I asked irritatedly..

"Problem? Why don't you ask yourself first.. Stupid.." What?! Idiot then.. Stupid now.. UGH!

"Look what have you done to my uniform! 'Im freaking wet and my uniform's a mess! I don't even have extra clothes! Argh!" Curse this guy!

"So? Do I even care about what you look like now? And why dont you buy clothes? Use your brain, Ms. little stupid.." This guy is seriously getting into my nerves! 

"Yeah, why do you even care? Where in fact, it was your fault why I'm a mess right now.. Well, it's always been your fault.. And buy clothes? Hah! Use your brain too.. How can I buy when it is still class hours and unable to go out of the campus? Huh?! Tell me how?!.." I said.. Anger is what I really felt about this guy since yesterday, ANGER..

"Ask yourself.. I'm not into your problems miss stupid.. And hey, it's not my fault.. Its yours, AGAIN.. Psh, I'm outta here.. I feel like a waste beside you, stupid.." How dare he?!?! 

"Excuse me? First of all, I have a name.. Its Syrene, SYRENE STRANFORD and not STUPID. Okay?! Well, you even look more stupid than I am.. And Second whatever you say, whatever you do, we all know it's your fault.. You just don't like to admit it.. Well, where could you find a culprit that would admit their mistake?? Tss.. Third and last, if you feel like a waste beside me, then.. Oh well, im sorry.. I, myself feel like a new bloomed flower beside a rotten one like you, wanna know why? Because you still keep on fighting and fighting even if we all know that you're still losing and even if you win, a new bloomed flower will always be the most beautiful to everyone.. And even if you win.. You will still die, slowly and slowly.." I smirked..

And there, I left him speechless with all the crowd looking at me walking away and some staring at him..

I saw Yanna and Rushell with their boyfriends on our table where I left Caitlyn there eating alone, now.. Where the heck is my bestfriend?!

I went near them and asked where CC went..

"Hey guys!" I greeted them..

"Hey Syrene!" They all said in unison.. :)

"So, how's lunch?" I asked.. I missed these guys too.. The whole summer, the 4 of them were in Paris.. The City of LOVE, well of course.. would couples like them miss a such place? No way, like what they've said..

"Fine, really.. Wanna join?" Yanna asked..

"Nope, im good." I said then smiled..

"Good? *chuckle* Are you sure, Syrene? Look at you sis! You're a mess, your uniform's a mess! What happened?" Rushell asked jokingly..

"Uhh, just dont ask about it.. It ruins my day MORE.. Anyways, do you girls have any extra shirts in your lockers? I forgot to bring one.." I said..

"Oh, I think I have! Just go get it in my locker!" Yanna.. Thank Heavens!!

"Really?!? Thanks! Thank youu!! Gosh, you're a life saver!" I said..

"*Chuckle* Anything for you Sissy Syrene! Now go fix yourself!" I was about to walk away when I remembered something.. so I came back..

"Uhm, have you guys seen CC? I remembered I just left her here, now she's gone.. Where is she?" I asked.. The four of them just looked at each other.. Eh?

"A-ahh.. One of your classmates got her up here.. and we dont know why.." Gino said..

"Huh? Who? Is it a boy.. or a girl?" I asked curiously..

"We dont know who He is.. and yes He's a boy.. He had those Justin Bieber like hairstyle.. He's tall.. definitely handsome and cute.." Yanna paused when she saw Gino looking at her.. "U-uhm.. Oops.. Y-yeah.. So any idea of who he is?" Yanna continued..

"Oh, maybe its Joshua.. He's the only handsome guy in our class.." I chuckled a little..

"Mmm.." They said and nodded..

"Okay I gotta go now and change my clothes and then I'll find CC next!" I said.

"Okay.. See yah later!" John said..

"See you when I see you! Bye!" Last words I said then left..

I went to the locker are and searched for Yanna's locker.. when I found it I opened it with the code she told me.. Yup, we all know our codes.. I mean, only us.. The gang..

I got the shirt she told me.. We just have the same size so, there will be no problem..

I changed my clothes and went back to the locker room to put my dirty uniform there for the meantime..

After that, I searched for CC..

I went to the library where she usually goes but no sign of her..

I went to the girls comfort room but still no sign..

I went to our classroom, but still.. I had no sight of her..

I next went to the faculty.. Maybe she's there.. But.. No she's not.. 

Lastly, the school garden.. I went there and looked from left to right..

(",)

(,")

(",)

(,")

O______________________O

I really can't believe what I'm definitely seeing right now!!