1.Prolouge

I sit here...completely paralyzed. My skin soaking wet from my yet to be dried tears and the rain beating down on me like a million of silver bullets piercing into my body. I yell his name but he doesn't come. He left me for what..? Another girl..? I have no clue but he wasn't there when I needed him most. He gave up on me so quickly...he threw me away like a used piece of paper that you would find at the bottom of your bag. I cover my face with my shaky hands thinking about our good times we had together, laughing together, crying together, I loved him a lot and not just because he was famous..he was genuinely a good person..the nicest person I've ever met.

But one by one those million of Polaroid taken pictures of us burn in the back of my mind soon to be buried with the rest of me. I miss him..I miss us. But he just had to run off with a girl..a girl that wasn't me. He waited for his chance...for me to look away from him for one second so he could run off. I would've never thought that he would do something like this..the words he said to me..the many times he's told me that he loves me..that time he did every thing he could to stop me from forgetting..was that all just for attention..was he that desperate for someone's heart...was he just using me as his puppet..? I uncover my face. I look up at the dark and rainy sky, my heart aching and my body throbbing.

Min Yoongi...

I hate you so much...