Chapter Two

As me And Percy walked to the Blue house Annabeth appeared out of nowhere.

"Percy, who dis?" she screamed. Percy put an arm in front of me.

"Annabeth, I'm breaking up with you, my best girl friend for the past five years/books, for this random girl I met in an alleyway literally two minutes ago!" Percy declared. Annabeth looked as though she wanted to cry and strangle me at the same time.

"Nuuuuu!" we heard a yell from the bushes next to the Blue House. Aphrodite popped out with a pink sparkly laptop. "You can't break up! I ship Percabeth too hard for that to happen!" Percy shrugged and walked me over to the house.

"I'll get you for this, random alleyway girl!" Annabeth yelled, because she's, like, totally the type to be a jealous girlfriend.

We walked into the Blue house and CHiron was sitting there playing cards with Mr. D. Of course I already know their names, I have magical Mary Sue powers.

"Why Percy who is this?" Chiron the ponyman asked. I placed my hands on my hips.

"I'm Angelica Quentin Mara-bell Callie Corrine." Chiron nodded.

"Well alright then. Oh, by the way, Angelica you're also Percy's half sister realated by blood," the pegasusman dejected.

Percy dropped to his knees and raised his fists to the sky. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I nudged him with my foot.

"What's with that?" I asked him.

"If we're related that means we can't date." he sniffled. I joined him on the floor.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOO!"

Meanwhile a glowing silvery light appeared on my head.

"Angelica, you're a child of Artemis! That means you're the daughter of Sally and Artemis!"

                                                                   :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Meanwhile on Olympus

All the gods were gathered around the magic god T.V. watching their favourite reality show, CAMP HALF-BLOOD'S SERVAILIENCE FOOTAGE.

Suddenly the camera focused on Percy Jackson and his girlfreind with too many first names.

"Angelica, you're Percy's sister by blood."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Zues chuckled.

"Stupid mortals."

"Why is that bad?"

"We can't date?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOO!"

Apollo and Hades laughed at thier misery while Demeter ate her Lucky Charms. A silvery light blared from the screen.

"Angelica, you're a daughter of Artemis. That means you the child of Sally and Artemis."

Posiedon turns to Artemis.

"Um, how did that happen?" Artemis shrinks into her seat and blushes. Apollo looks at his twin in confusion.

"Yeah, how did that happen?"