Chapter 3

Once we were done greiving that we couldn't date, I ran out to the courtyard. I ran towards my new cabin.

There was a girl walking out of the Aphrodite cabin. I ran into her on accident even though I saw her early enough to speculate about her. Perfect logic.

"Hello, I'm Angelica," I told her. "Want to be freinds?" She shook hands with me.

" 'Ello, I'm Alexis Courderoy Berning Fergalicious Covet, and sure." I nodded and ran off again towards my cabin again. On the way there, I met this gloomy looking guy. He was supes hotalicious.

"Hi, I'm Nico. I'm a total social outcast, bad boy player, super hot dude. Even though in the books I'm still a social outcast but I'm also socially awkward and kind of sickly," he told me. I nodded in agreement.

"Oh, well I'm Angelica The Author Already Forgot My Whole Name Corrine. Wanna date even though I'm supposed to be getting over Percy and you're supposed to be gay," I asked, becaouse I'm so awesome I can override his gayness. I know I can.

"Of course," he agreed and we rode off on a rainbow unicorn into the candy corn sunset so we could go to Narnia to save the suger plum people from Voldemort.

* * *

After we got back I went to my room after receiving my camp schedule. It went like this:

7:00 Sleep in til eight

8:00 Get up and dress in clothes unrealated to normal camp clothes, like the camp shirt for instance

9:00 Get breakfast

10:00 - 5:00 Do nothing

5:00-6:00 Nap

7:00 Dinner

8:00 Pretend to go to sleep then talk to your cabin mates or whatever

12:00 Actually go to bed

Ugh. Why do I get all the hard work? Oh well. I walked out to the courtyard and saw this craggly old lady in a yellow robe. The Oracle. Never mind that Rachel is now the Oracle. Pssh, this weird looking old lady was the Oracle.

She looked at me and pulled out a scroll and read:

Daughter of Artemis

You shall go to the mushroom kingdom

To do battle with Kronos or Gaia or whoever it is

You shall go on a quest with as many people as you want

Even though there are only supposed to be three

On the way you will all survive any possible monster attacks

Because, you know, logic

And make out with Nico a lot

And the author will never be descriptive because she has never done it before and therefore cannot accurately represent it

Now here, have a sandwich

I nodded and took the Ham 'n cheese sandwich she handed me. I knew what I had to do.