Chapter 2 - Daddy's Little Princess

“Hey Dad, how was work?”

“It was good, so what did you do today?”

“Well, I went to the mall and I met a guy I was wondering if you know him. His name is Nathaniel Viloria?” I asked him feeling a little timid.

“Of course I do. That’s Miss Bernie’s grandson, him and his mother moved her last year not too long after you went back to England. He is a good young man, he helps me out a whole lot. To be honest I really don’t need the help but he is such a gentleman.” He responded and seemed to be very familiar with Nate.

“Well he didn’t seem like such a gentleman before. He was so rude. Why didn’t you mention him to be before?”

“I  didn’t feel like I needed to, they were going to move back to Chicago but then Miss Bernie fell ill so they moved a few blocks away so they can stay and look after.”

“Dad, I swear down that Nate knows everything about me and I don’t know one thing about him and I find it kind of creepy too and when I asked him one question he was empty and he found it hard to answer me.” Now my Dad really saw my rage!

“Ok, princess come and I will fill you in!” he called me over to the seat next to him and fills me on everything about Nate.

Nathan’s POV

I feel horrible. I shouldn’t have been so rude. She seems like a sweet girl but still I should not have acted like that. I only wanted to play around a little and I guess it wasn’t fair with her not knowing hardly anything about me compared to me who knows a lot about her. Oh man, now I feel like a stalker, she’s going to think I’m weird or plan some evil scheme to know all the dirty information that there is to know about me.

I didn’t mean her any harm, I should go and apologise. No but then I would seem like a sassy dude. What the… hear me rambling on and end up missing the bus.

She is really pretty though, to be honest she doesn’t look like her father but then again I don’t know what her mother looks like so I couldn’t give an account for that.

That’s it, I going to ask her on a date but I’m not going to make it seem like it’s a date.

I’m going to make her want me.

“He’s a nice lad, he was probably just messing around, don’t be too hard on him Lolitta.”

“Ok Daddy!” I replied in the most childish voice ever.

“Anyways tell me, how is your mother?”

Ok, here is the story, my parents are still married but they are separated by the Atlantic Ocean. I swear down that they love each other like crazy but they put on a brave mask. They’ll be asking about each other all the time but when they speak it’s something different it’s too hard to explain.

But yeah, that’s my parents complicated relationship.

“Why, don’t you call her and ask her Daddy, I just spoke to her an hour ago, she will be more than happy to talk to you!”

Hey y’all, sorry the chapters are so short but as the book goes a long there are longer chapters…. I only just started uploading so bear with me please