Chapter 6: Dharshi's Suspicions

Hirdh, "Good morn Dharshi. " and she was unaware that she was saying his name and that Dharshi noticed that.

Dharshi simply said, "good morn Hirdh!" and started staring at her, as if she was seeing something unrealistic in the world.. as if she was seeing something impossible in the world.

Hirdh was always straight forward and doesn't like to get hinted just by staring among her friends. So she snapped at her, "what? Why are u gawking at me like that?" she knew something Dharshi was gonna ask her but couldn't get to figure it out. So Hirdh started to act innocent, " Is something on my face?" and she moved towards mirror and started checking on her face and hair.

Dharshi knew her like the back of her hand and smiled at her. " Nothing is on your face but something is in your heart. What's up Hirdh? I think u didnt sleep well yesterday. What were u mumbling at night?"

Hirdh didn't know what to say, because she didn't know what she mumbled. She stuttered, " I... I.. um... Dharshi..." Dharshi was fond of her and smiled at her encouragingly.

Hirdh, "Dharshi.. Yesterday, we met Jose's friend nah? Alric..." Dharshi, " oh yeah! Alric... He was handsome. So whats up with him?" Hirdh, " yeah that he was. He.. he.. um.. He came in my dream.."

Dharshi, " wow! Really? I have never heard u say something like this before. Lucky he is.. so what did u both do? Any smooching?"

Hirdh always knew about Dharshi and her funny words and she said, " haha! Nothing like that. Just chit-chatting in library!"

Dharshi, " what? Just chatting... ? and that too in library?? Oh common Hirdh! Try to be more romantic.. U have never had this kinda fling on anyone else. Its time to enjoy babe!!", Dharshi acted as if she was disappointed, so that Hirdh would say her all juicy details but Hirdh told her all what she dreamt and Dharshi knew that she told her the fact.

Hirdh gawked at her and Dharshi felt herself smile, at her innocent friend. Dharshi knew that Hirdh was a university topper and scored topper ranks but she was just a baby in these stuffs. Dharshi knew that, she will learn all very soon and she smirked.

Dharshi, " all right all right. Lets go to college. Its already 7!"

Hirdh nodded her head and left to bathing. While bathing, she realized that Alric was her first crush. But she didn't know how he felt about her. Though she knew he was a bit attracted to her. But that attraction was not enough to her. She wants him to be her first crush, first boy friend and of course, her hubby. She planned to know about his feelings towards her. With this resolution, she started towards her classes with Dharshi.

Dharshi saw a small smile playing on Hirdh's lips and found her suspicions were right though Hirdh didn't pour out her feelings. Dharshi was happy for her. Dharshi smirked and Hirdh nudged her to keep quite. Dharshi saw her blush, which was the sight, she had ever seen. Hirdh said "Oh shut up Dharshi!" she laughed and said " ok ok cool!"

They met Sriya, Stephen and Jose on their way to college. They said their hi's and they had their first hour free except Stephen, who had some special classes on guitar. So he left them and all four sat under a tree. As usual, all were chatting but Hirdh remained silent. When Sriya asked for the reason, Hirdh just smiled and said that nothing was wrong. And this was more than enough for them to know something was up but not bad. They looked at Dharshi. But she looked up and said, " today the sky is blue... wow.. what a climate!" and she laughed. Sriya acted as if she was angry but that was of no use, having Hirdh near her. And Jose came to know that it has to do something with the boys, he introduced them a few days ago. Hirdh looked up at him, feeling his thoughts. When she was caught for looking up at him, he laughed making sure that what he thought was right. Hirdh put her head away and started smiling again. She knew that Jose and Dharshi can never be cheated when it comes to her.