Chapter 21: Happpieee Ending

Alric was hugged by Nick verrry tightly... They almost lost their breath. Alric cried upon his shoulder, Nick patting and rubbing his back... Saying, "Everything is fine Alric... Don't cry...". Alric took few minutes to get back to normal. When Alric tried to unhug Nick, he was crushed into group hug, taking his breath out by more than 3 people, all shouting , "Happieee birthday Alric..." When he tried to turn his head to see who they were, he was kicked on his waist, then shoulder,... all over his body.. He fell down on the floor. When he was choking, the people around him removed their hood to reveal themselves... There stood Stephen, Jose and Sriya smiling broadly... Alric almost cried with a big smile on his face. Its been around an year since he met them.. or even got to be in touch with them. He got up and hugged everyone for such a great surprise. They were all smiling idiotically, making fun of each other, laughing at silly things...

Out of nowhere, Dharshi appeared in their room. She hugged Alric and conveyed her best birthday wishes to him. He was very happy that he didn't expect her. Though he expected someone else. He smiled and accepted the cake she bought. Soon they had a cake cut and when Alric asked for his birthday gift, everyone remained silent, staring at each other.

"I was just kidding yaar. You all gave me a great birthday party I ever had. No need for gifts" Alric said.

In that moment, he found Dharshi grinning and Stephen smiling mischievously. Alric got confused. When he saw others, they were smiling at each other. He shook his head at them and when he was about to move to washroom to wipe off his face, Nick said, "Alric, may be u can call this a good birthday party. Not great. "

Alric, "whhaaat Ni..." He heard "Happy birthday Al", a small soft voice.

He was dumstruck. He thought he assumed the voice.

Alric, "what Nick?" "Happy birthday Al‟ He heard it again. He found everyone smiling at him now.

When he turned towards the sound of the voice, he saw it coming from his
bed.

It was a recorder from the same package he had in his hand, a few minutes ago.

"Happy birthday Idiot‟ he heard it from some other direction. He turned towards the direction of his entrance. He found everything around him getting blur.... He found his friends becoming silent. Then, he found..... his love, staring straight at him with a small smile on her lips. She came near him. She hugged him and said Happy birthday once again and mouthed an idiot in his ears. He smiled at that and said thank you my love.

Hirdh was fed with his birthday cake by Al. Hirdh giggled and everyone looked at each other, smiling from one ear to another. Stephen and Nick gave a thumbs up while Dharshi hugged Hirdh from behind, Sriya planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Hirdh was on the verge of crying because of their love towards her. Nick patted Alric on his left shoulder while planting a kiss on Hirdh's head affectionately. They waved bye.

"wait.... You are all leaving?" Alric asked confused.

" well yeah... though not everyone" Nick said.

"She is staying" Stephen pointed at Hirdh, making her blush. Alric smiled at her and , " but y? so soon?"

"hey Alric... we are staying in this same hotel only. Hirdh will show u to our rooms.." Nick called.

"But y?? u can all stay here for tonight atleast? Please?" Alric asked.

"Oh! Stop acting. As if u want us in ur room now!", Nick exclaimed and Alric smiled sheepishly, with this left hand on the back of his head and holding Hirdh with his right hand at the small of her back. His friends laughed making Hirdh blush furiously.