Chapter 1

Hiccup's P.O.V:

It's been months since Toothless and I defeated  the Bewilder Beast and Drago Bloodvist, now life on Berk has never been better. Except for the small disagreements here and there by the dragons and some of the vikings, but some how we manage to fix it and go about the day.

Today's been a busy one with me trying to take care of all my chieftain work and take care of the dragons, but luckily I have my best bud Toothless with me. He takes care of the dragons mostly and helps solve the problems so I wouldn't have to stress over any other things, or so I thought. Lately Toothless has been disappearing at random times and I'm starting to get curious about it, he always leaves in the late afternoon. Always at the same time everyday, and I'm starting to get worried about it.

I thought I was pushing him to much, or I wasn't treating him right, that's when my curiosity got the best of me. One day I decided to follow Toothless into the woods making sure he wouldn't find me out, and that's when I learned something that I never thought would ever be a possibility on this island. I learned one of the dragons secrets that I probably shouldn't have, this is the story of how I learned all of the dragons secrets that was supposed to stay a secret from us humans.