four

I got off looking left and right seeing kids going in the school and boys giving me lust looks . I guess I'm pretty ? I don't know ?

"Hey you left your oyster on the bus b"

I turned around to see some buff lighty  I'm I in heaven his lips are pink and perfect his eyes brown and his hair ON POINT ! Please wife me??

"Oh thanks "

"No problem ❤"

I looked down at his tie and it was blue mine yellow so his an older kmt when I find a banging boy he taken ffs. Don't worry bae IMA be back for you .

"You know where the office is I need to get my , schedule?"

"Ye come on"

He walked ahead to the door and pushed it open for me.

"Thanks"

He gave me a smile as I walked in and felt his eyes on my butt I laughted to my self and 'accidentally' dropped my phone (don't worry its in a case). When I turned around I swear I saw him drill. Lool his boy!!

"This is the office"

"Thanks"

With that he walked away and I asked the lady for my schedule

"Thanks"

"No problem"

I check my time table I have science first I walked to the elevator and press 4 like the schedule says and looked for room 214 bingo found it *happy dance in my head*

I walked in to c the teacher there looking at me k den kmt.

"I'm a new student" I said kindly with a hint of attitude .

"Okay sit next to nicole and jazmine" yay someone i know

"Wassup b I'm jazmin Mon oo you" jazmin said with some cool ass jamican accent

"I'm kesha b"

"Cool name " she said touching my hair

"You have a hint of jamo in ya "

"Lool how u know"

"Ur hair Mon "

"Oh aight "

After that school wasn't bad on my first day

Just an update for y'all reading