five

So class half my classes done time for lunch I hope they don't mind if I stay with them for lunch. I don't want to seem like a loner hell no!

I walked over to them and they looked at me "aye can I sit here ."

"We ain't eating lunch we gotta take care of business then after school we go chicken and chips  shop."

"What business? "

"Do yall think she is ready?"

"Can u keep a secret "

"Yasss"

"Come with us"

I walked behind them to a cleaning room where they keep the supply. We walked in and they started taking of their clothed wtf? ?????

"What r yall doing ?"

"Shutup and watch and listen "

Eww they were but naked I've never seen another woman or man naked! They started putting on a different out fit which barely had material on it . The shirt came up to half their bum and they were wearing a bra.

"Why are you guys dressed like that if u leave here people bare gonna call u guys skets! "

"Man low it we know what we are doing"

Knock knock...knock knock knock.

Some secret code I guess. They opened the door and two boys walked in I was shook I could they let boys in

"Money first " they each gave them £10!!! Jazmin got out her phone and played holiday by sneakbo and timbo but quite low they walked the boys to the chairs and started giving them lap dances did I mention the girls ain't wearing panties and the boys were feeling they girl parts and they were moaning !hello I'm still here after 15 minutes of that they stopped and the boys left . They put they uniforms on and left wtf?