Seven

Two weeks on...

I'm actually getting bare cash from this plus everyone knows me now and they know not to mess with me rt all the gyaldem are acc really nice uno *so I thought* I really thought they were going to be bitches and snakes but naaa they cool and dat.
Today is Saturday and I'm going out with nicole and jazmin to go shopping in Westfield and Nicole is even saying she's got a high paying client that might be there so everyting lit unoo 🤑.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower 🚿. As I wash brushing my teeth and looking at my fine self in the mirror I COULD SWEAR I just saw one black figure moving. I quickly closed and locked the door and headed inside the shower, looool do you actually think I'm going to go out there before I get kidnapped kmt I got to get my ps up today please no time for rubbish.

I hopped in the shower and washed myself well I made sure to use my sweet smelling shampoo in my hair cos mandem like to smell my hair in our sessions so u gotta do what u gotta do.

I got out and lotioned up ready to choose my outfit I decided on ripped jeans and black shirt reading 'sweet' I put on my all black air maxes .

As quietly as I could I creeped downstairs not trying to wake up my mum - oh did I forget to mention that it's 10pm?😅 if she found out I was going Lord knows I'll be visiting him very soon.
I walked out the house and walked to the bus stop luckily I'm like 30 seconds away from it so it's not bAd and I put in my earphones just waiting for my bus to arrive...

The bus cam and when I was about to tap my oyster I got a request on bbm from someone?

Ricko_😈 ? Never seen this user before maybe they wan talk business, I added them and tapped my oyster and sat on the upper deck right at the back . He popped up.

Ricko_😈: Yo b
Me: hey who is this
Ricko_😈: dwd just be careful yeahh
Me:wdym??

My last text only got one tick which means it didn't go through strange...

I got off the bus and saw nicole and jazminn