An Ideal Man, for an Ideal Woman

All Rights Reserved

Women's Guide to Dating

Chapter 2

SuperWoman – So, I went on date last night, the guy was everything I want in a man. My ideal man. He had a good job, he was handsome and on the first date he was sweet. But, this is our third date. And, now I’ve noticed some things. At first it wasn’t major, but now, I can’t stand it. I don’t know what to do, because he’s everything on my list. I’m afraid that if I stop dating him, I won’t find anyone as good as him. But, what if I keep dating him and it gets worse?

My reply – Your ideal man? There’s one thing you need to understand. If you want an ideal man, then surely, you must be the ideal woman? See, to yourself, you might seem the ideal woman, but what about to others? I can’t tell you to keep dating him, and I can’t tell you to not. But, what I will tell you to do is take a step back, and get another perspective. If it keeps getting worse, than either talk to him or dump his ass. But, if you do decide to leave him, than make sure you tell him exactly why. Do not sugar-coat it. There’s nothing worse with getting ‘dumped’ and not being told what you did wrong. A list? You have a list. First of all, you have to be sure this list of yours is realistic. Because, no man on this earth is perfect, so take a look at your list and narrow it down to five important must. Don’t make it superficial, because it may never happen. Take a chance. Isn’t love and dating all about taking risks? – Your fellow woman.

A Night Out

Leila looked stunning, and if it wasn’t for her we wouldn’t be inside the club, but outside, shivering in the cold.  After I had put my mom to bed, which hadn’t been an easy feat, I’d gone shopping with Leila to get some new outfits. Leila was wearing a purple dress that hugged her slender frame, with black heels and some accessories. I went for a simpler look. I was wearing jeans that were professionally and carefully ripped. They also made my ass look massive. Which they were already, but this made it look bigger. My top hugged my form and showed all of my back and was held by two pieces of string. Simple, but sexy. My heels were peep-toed, which showed my blue toenails. As always my hair was a curly mess.

As I stood at the bar, looking around, my eyes fell on Leila. Of course she was surrounded by guys as she shook what her mamma gave her. Leila looked like a model, mature and mischievous. I would look like her daughter if I was a couple inches shorter. I looked nothing like my age, thanks to my eyes and height.

“Can I buy you a drink?” The voice made me jump. Looking to my right, I could tell he thought I would be easy. I smirked; I might as well play along. Right? I giggled, flirtatiously. Nodding eagerly, I replied, “Yes please” I’m sure he thought he already had me. “So, what’s your name?” I smiled, “Rayleigh” He nodded while ordering me Vodka and lemon. “I’m Justin”

As I drank my drink, I noticed the group of guys watching us intently. Ah, a bet. Justin was quite good looking, blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He was on the athletic side. Broad shoulders and had nice muscled arms. If he hadn’t of been talking to me out of a bet, I might have given him a chance.

“Want to dance?” I nodded eagerly again, throwing in a little giggle while twirling my finger in my hair. As soon as we got onto the dance floor he turned my back into his chest. The group of guys that had been looking at us now had grins on their faces while trying to look inconspicuous. I winked at one of them as I turned, grabbing Justin’s member while standing on my tippy toes to whisper into his ear.