fall seven times, stand up eight

Uraraka and Tomoe were already inside the train station, looking over the address and carrying their cases containing their hero costumes. A small huff emanated from her mouth.

"I watched the whole thing at the back of my mind. You know, that strategy was almost close to getting close to Bakugou."

Uraraka hummed, her hand grabbing onto the pole. "It got me thinking, if I could learn a few moves, I've got more options than being a rescue hero.  I could get to fight beside everyone."

"Then, I'll try my best."

"I'll be looking forward to that."

Tomoe's eyes landed on her phone before turning to see outside the window.

"After that fight, I still needed to furnish my quirk. I could rely on my combat sense but he figured me out and avoids getting to a close fight. He made me rely on my quirk so much."

"We all got things to improve ourselves, huh?"

"We're first years and we still have a lot of things to learn."

"But you know, aside from Kirishima-kun,  you're quite buddy buddies with Bakugou." She nudged her side with her elbow.

"W-what me? It's just that we belong to the same school before we got to U.A."

"But Deku-kun told me that Bakugou was  very mad that someone aside from him got to U.A. but I want to know if he was angry at you as well."

"Really? Midoriya said that? And you said Bakugou and I were getting chummy."

"T- That's not it!"

The two girls arrived inside the lobby of the said hero agency, glancing at some of the heroes who were chatting amongst themselves. It just a normal day for the pros but to them, it looked like they were on a field trip. Its not everyday you'd get inside a headquarters without being a licensed hero yourself.

"Hey! Aren't you the guys I've chosen from the sports festival?" Their heads abruptly turned to see a large man wearing a some sort of weapon looking mask. The person they're waiting for was right in front of them.

"So let's get started, see? Put on your costumes and we'll be heading out for our first patrol."

The pro hero Gunhead was waving at middleschoolers who passed through him, pointing at the hero when they noticed who was at the other side of the street.

"Basic hero duties involve controlling crime, see? When a crime occurs, the police will contact heroes for support. The requests will come all at once by district, see?" Tomoe and Uraraka were behind the huge muscly hero, joining as they patrol on the streets and orienting a few things about the job as a pro.

"We file reports on the services we provided, like assisting arests and rescuing people to the government office. And then, we receive a pay based on an examination conducted by a special agency. We usually get a percentage." The way he talk is so cute. Both of them thought at the same time.

After a few more rounds, they went back to the agency, waiting for instructions. Her eyes went over to some newspaper clips on frames that were on the walls. There were some pictures with the heroes along with some famous people from the media, and last were a couple of trophies on the tables.

"Based on the school's reports, they also told me that you guys are also here to learn more than just using your quirks, am I right?"

"Mmm.." Uraraka answered for them. The pro hero paused, before he slid the wooden door open revealing some of the heroes and sidekicks inside of some sort of dojo.