boy like you

The girl wears the same shirt, then changes her jams into yoga pants

The girl wears the same shirt, then changes her jams into yoga pants. She grabs the fluffy jacket hanging beside the door, tying her hair neatly as usual. Eyes staring at her clock for a second, she plugs her headphones, tucking her phone inside her pocket. A small zip resonates the quiet room.

She really felt at peace, enjoying the small moment where she won't think anything else. Shoes in place, she closes the door and heads down.

She closes the door once more and turns her head to view the purple bluish scenery. The sun has yet to rise.

Her soft padded shoes prevents her heels to irritate or form small blisters, allowing her to enjoy the run more than usual. She hops off to another scenery having tired of seeing the same trees in the same path. Midoriya usually got out a few minutes earlier or late than her. She hadn't seen the freckled faced boy for now.

Music blasts her ears, keeping her pace with the rhythm. She often find herself fingers slowly tapping to the music or that when she stops, she would bob her head.

She sees the U.A. gyms, passing through each building.

"I am weak too.. you know."

Her forehead suddenly stumbles into a very hard object, her foot instantly looses balance. She subconsciously faces her palms flat on the floor, but a hand grips her wrist as her face almost faces the dust.

She turns her head to see the ash blonde male, wireless headphone's with music blasting through his ears. She could faintly hear the lyrics of the song. His face was grim yet eyes swarming in tranquil. It was a skill that she had gotten good at the moment she had met him. The art of deciphering the many faces of erethizon dorsatum.

"Bakugou?"

He hands suddenly grasps both of hers then sets it in front of her torso, a few centimeters away from her chest, then unplugs the device from his ears.

"I want to see how far you've made."

He walks a few steps backwards, craning his neck, and making a few short stretches to his arms. His palms were open, emitting sparks.

Tomoe gazes at him but surely did what he had instructed. She couldn't possibly refuse the boy, because he'll probably force her to fight either way.

Bakugou launches himself forwards, torso leaning forwards. The explosions he made were far less than he usually uses. He didn't seem to like the idea that someone might find out or the match will cut short.

Tomoe's fists were ready, feet standing inches further. His eyes laced with mirth, then uses his leg to sweep her off from her position. She sees it immediately and jumps high enough to dodge him. The girl lands to both her feet, crossing her arms in protection when Bakugou straightly wents for a punch. She steadies the weight with her legs and moves incredibly close to him.