despicable guy

Mina instructs the dance moves, doing repetitive slides to match the counting beat. Her classmates were watching then mimics the girl's steps, slowly then teaches it on to others. The black haired girl was dragged beside Ochaco and Tsuyu asking for a brief understanding. She makes a repeated step but more slowly, Toru follows. The dance team went outside, to move more freely in an open space.

Standing on a short brick fence that protects the plants, Tomoe raises her hands, letting her voice speak louder than she usually does. The group sets off in an orderly manner, looking at Mina who danced at the center with Tomoe leading up front to those who couldn't copy through the pink haired girl's movements.

"That's not it, Midoriya! You gotta do it more like this! The lock in locking is spelled L-O-C-K!"

The band team was in the common room, teaching basic strums to Kaminari and doing practices whereas the staging group went inside the library, scanning a few books for decoration and lighting ideas.

Everyone was practically busy, giving it their best live stage performance yet. Tomoe taps to her toes, and glides through the thin brick, gaining her group's attention. She momentarily closes her eyes and lets the song guide everything. Her feet shuffles but still on top of the fence, her movements synchronizes to the rising and falling of the beat, and even the normal steps that she would do.

She hears a few short claps when the song was over and gave a short peace sign, an idea struck inside her mind.  She'll talk about it with Tenya and Mina later and for now, focusing on teaching all the steps before furnishing their moves.

Everyone was done for the day, going off back to the dorms to eat and rest. Her body leans over to the soft object, drained and tired. She sees Bakugou, poking at Kaminari who hides his face with his arms. The yelling doesn't stop there, among the ruckus were Kirishima and Sero laughing over at something.

Now that her suspension was lifted, she often joins with Midoriya, Ochaco, Tsuyu and Kiri's supplementary classes. She had much more to do.

Her nose quietly sniffs, smelling a pleasant brewed tea. Not far from the group, Yao-Momo was boiling a water, opening a can of dried herbs. A white clean towel smacks into her face, making a small red print to her nose.

"Hey!"

She argues, removing the towel and glaring to whoever was the culprit. Her lilac eyes searches but no one seems to notice her at all. Ojiro was busy chatting with Shoji and Tenya. Other than that, the rest of the class were still as energetic as ever moving on and about.

She suspiciously stares at everyone then at the towel. Her face must've looked shiny and sweaty for all the work she's done for the group. Torn between scolding and thanking, the girl decides to just let it be.

"Oh, you noticed! My mother sent me a care package! This is the black tea said to only exist in dreams: Gold-tips imperial.

Please, enjoy it to your hearts content, everyone!"

"I have no idea what that is, but thanks!"

"I have no idea what that is, but sounds bourgeois!"

"Merci."

The four were approached by Yao-Momo and Jirou handing teacups filled with golden looking liquid.  It has a dark rusty color but looks quite shimmering underneath the lights.

"Oohh..." Her towel was quickly taken away by Jirou, cheeks puffs and a smirk widens visibly on her face. She glances on to the edge of the cloth, seeing a name stitched on it.

"Lord Explosion Murder."

"How convenient." Yao-Momo and Ochaco gathers beside Jirou, making silly faces over to their classmate.