003 Taehyung x Anorexic!Bulimic!Reader

YO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE AND DON'T LIKE BAD WRITING RUN AWAY 

---------

You knew you weren't depressed... right? You just felt horrible and numb and sore all at once and you couldn't focus on anything. You couldn't focus on anything, and that was the worst part, nothing caught your attention anymore. 

You'd given your books away, all of them, a few weeks ago. I mean, you couldn't focus, what was the point? You remember Taehyungs surprised, wide eyes when he noticed the empty bookshelf in your shared room. 

"Y/N, Darling, are you okay?" Taehyung's voice flitted past your ears, slightly, you looked towards him, your IV digging into your arm as you shifted. They all thought you'd gotten better. They were wrong, as usual, you just felt like a great actress, putting up the show of your life for anyone who'd dared suspect anything other than normality from you. You weren't normal though, or perhaps you were, and everyone else was acting too. 

"Yes." 

Eyes focusing on the bland tray in front of you, you felt vomit climb up your throat. There was pasta laid out neatly, nothing fancy, with a glass of water and lots of pills beside it. They wanted to drug you. Bitterly, you turned away and glanced out of the short, circular window, the sun steadily rising into the sky. It was so cold. You didn't like being in the hospital, the familiar room seeming so strange whenever you woke up to it after a night of too much self-loathing that you'd done something- overdose maybe, or passed out from too little food. Taehyung would find you most times, other times you'd wake up to your Landlord screaming into the phone calling for an ambulance. 

You knew there was something wrong with you. The incessant need to count how many grams were in your food weighed on you whenever you ate. 

"Darling," Taehyung whispered. He'd come to visit again and again and again. He cared too much, you thought, eyes becoming moist when you remembered the ring on your finger, He wouldn't need to if I was just go-

He came to sit beside you, beautiful hands cupping your cheek gently as he got you to face him. 

"I love you," He mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to your cracked lips. Why? You wanted to ask, whywhywhy-

"You're perfect, I love you so, so much darling."

You turned away from him, half to hide the blush forming on your cheeks and neck. 

"I love you too," You muttered, "I'm sorry-"

"It's okay," He stopped you, coming to crouch in front of your bland wooden chair. "We're going to get through this, you're not alone."

You gulped, feeling a lump form in your throat. Tears buildingbuildingbuilding, droplets of wetness flowed down your cheeks. "I love you so much." You mumbled, voice rough and sore and oh so heavenly to his ears, he loved your voice, he loved you

----------

that was a really shit ending I'm sorry I suppose. 

-Isa