Chapter 1: First Day

On the 15th of September 2002, four teenagers were very excited and were getting ready for their new school year , which will be held on the last of October. In the early Monday of school, a group of teens are introduced to Zachariah "Zach" Yaleman by their member. Yaleman was a sarcastic, socially awkward sixteen year old boy with curly hair, who also wore glasses. He was also their newest senior high student in their school.

   Charlotte Yaleman was Zachariah's nineteen year old sister. Charlotte had simple and pure beauty but she had a kind heart. Some said Charlotte was the female counterpart of Zachariah for they both had similar features. She became friends with Judson Vale and Ernestina Maier on her kindergarten years and since then, the three best friends formed their group.

   Judson Prince Vale often called "Prince V" was the leader of their group. Prince V was described as a tall, thin, handsome, British-looking twenty year old boy, who in the other hand was the eldest in his group while Yaleman was the youngest, sixteen years old.

   The second member of their group was Ernestina "Tina" Maier, Hughes' girlfriend. She was described as an eighteen year old lady, who was elegant but wasn't that tall.

Charlotte wanted Zach to make friends in his new school so she introduced him to her friends.

"Tina. Prince," Charlotte called them, "let me introduce you to Zachariah, my younger brother. He's a freshman here."

"Hi, welcome to our school," Tina shakes Zachariah's hand.

"Hi. My name's Judson Prince Vale but you can call me Prince. And it's really nice to meet you," Prince shakes Zachariah's hand as they smile at each other.

"Well..." Prince quickly adds, "Wanna go out, guys? Dinner's on me."

"Uhh..." Zachariah too shy to speak, "I...I really need to go home so..."

"You should come, Yaleman!" Prince exclaims in excitement.

"Please...just this time. So we can get to know you," Tina said.

"Yeah. Sure," Zachariah finally accepts their offer.

   After school, they headed to KFC with Zachariah on their tail. While Prince and Charlotte were talking, Tina approached Zachariah and talked to him.

"So...how old are you, Zach?" Tina asked him with ease.

"I'm sixteen and you're?" Zach replies.

"I'm eighteen. I've known Prince and Charlotte since I was young. They were my only friends in my first school when I was there then as our friendship grew deeper, we decided to promise each other that we'll never leave each other's side. Your sister. She introduced me to Prince, who you know of course is my knight in shinning armor. Oh and by the way she was the best friend I thought I'll never have," Tina added.

"Really? Can't believe she had the potential to be great friend," Zach humorously commented about Charlotte to Tina.

Prince noted them, "We're finally here!"

"KFC, my home!" Prince said in a funny voice as he raised his arms.

"Is he really like that?" Zach asked Tina.

"My man is ALWAYS like that. Being funny is his thing," Tina replied as he looked at Prince.

   Zach still shy, sat on a chair as they ordered.

"Hey, bro. What do you want?" Charlotte asked Zach as she walked towards him.

"I'll have a Fun-Shot meal," Zach replies.

"Noted," Charlotte says as she walks back towards the counter.

   Minutes later, the group returns to the table with three trays with them full of packaged food.

"Hey, guys have you heard about the 'Legend of the Black Killer'? Asked Prince in an eerie voice.

"Umm...no," Zach replied, who was already scared.

"Ok. When did this happen then, babes?" Tina asked holding Prince's hand.

"Well...some say he started killing in our school in the early 90's, when we were still kids," Prince said.

"Is this even true?" Charlotte exclaimed in fear.

"Yah! Of course," Prince disappointingly replied.

"Then after the fire outbreak in the school in 1992, he mysteriously disappeared. No traces. No evidence," Prince said.

"Wow!" Zach said in awe.

"Some say he still lurks every night at school, ready to kill his next victim, which I believe to be TRUE," Prince finishes the story darkly, smashing his utensils on the table.

"Great." The group responds sarcastically.

   As the legend finished, they already had finished eating and headed straight to Prince's house. When they reached Prince's house, Prince and Tina said their "goodbyes" and  "goodnight" to Zach and Charlotte. After Prince and Tina left the group, the remaining two went straight to their home, where they had a long conversation.

"Today's was very fun. Especially when you met my friends," Charlotte cheerfully said.

"Umm...thanks, sis?" Zach responded sarcastically

"Seriously? All I get is a "thanks" that has sarcasm in it! Such a great brother," Charlotte jokingly  replied.

"Heh. Very funny, sis," Zach laughed.

"Anyways I still need to go out and grab some stuff mom needs for her cooking. Wanna come?" Charlotte asked.

"Wait. Maybe I can lessen your duties and take over food shopping for you as a way for thanking you for helping me gain new friends. What do you think?" Zach offers his help to Charlotte.

"WOW! That's a big step!" Charlotte surprised at Zach's offer.

"Well...just remember that "help" will only be just FOR NOW," Zach clarifies.

"Sure, little bro," Charlotte smiled and handed Zach his raincoat.

"Be quick. And stay safe," Charlotte patted Zach on the back before he goes out.

   While Zach was heading to the convince store, he bumped into Prince, who recently dropped Tina off her house.

"Oh. Hey bro! What you doing at a night like this?" Prince asked Zach.

"Ohh...I'm heading to a convince store to buy some stuff," Zach replied.

"Cool! By the way, wanna come? Getting a drink," Prince offered Zach.

"Oh no. Thanks. I'm good," Zach refused.

"Oh come on man. Have some fun!" Prince continues his offer to Zach.

"Hell no! I'm too young!" Zach declines.

"Ok. Ok. How bout some video games all night?" Prince added.

"Well...that sounds interesting. Tell me more," Zach replied with a smirk.

   Zach and Prince headed to Prince's mansion. There he introduced Zach to his parents. Prince quickly rushed to the kitchen, heated some popcorn, took some Oreo and Cheetos, and headed to the room with Zach. That night took an epic turn for Zach for he and Prince became best of friends or in their words, "The Best Duo EVER!"