Oh Yes You Can

STILES POV:

"I love you to" She spoke ever so lightly. I gasp exspaced between my lips at she sweetly spoke.

She loves me. Lydia Freaking Martin loves me. Lydia Martin the girl I have loved since I first layed eyes on. The girl who rules the school. The girl who made my heart skip a beat every damn time she passed loves me. That strawberry hair ball loves me. Lydia Martin loves me. Lydia freaking Martin is dying in my arms.

Panic floods my viens as the bold green eyes dissapear under her makeup stained lids and her once beating heart. Pound no more.

"No" I whisper. "No" I growl "NO NO NO NO NO NO" The words repeat out my lips and in my head. Without hesitation I slip my hands under her knees, the other under her neck scooping the lifeless corps off the blood stained carpet. My feet slam against the ground as I run out the front door " Lydia no" I repeated sounding ever so crazy. My feet meet grass when I run outside. She can't die. Not now. Not when she finally spoke three simple words I urgeres to hear all my life.

No longer feeling motavtion to move any longer. My knees hit the ground with a thump and my head drops also. I squeeze my eyes shut trying to forget everything thats happening. Opening my mind to a dream land where happiness is only. A place where she is Alive. Scott and me playing with my and my first born. While Allison and Lydia make dinner. A place where Scott and I lost know one.

Red and blue lights coat both me and Lydia. Her arms dangling dripping blood. I look up to see a dark silhouette move towards me but stops completely when are eyes meet. The man regans himself and moves closer. Suddenly men are around me. Pulling Lydia away. I immediately try to pull her back while men grip me away. I grasp her sweater ripping off the sleeve. "LET ME GO" I scream " LET ME GO"

"Calm down Stiles" A deep voice growels.

"LET ME GO! LET ME THE FUCK GO" My arms move rapidly fighting without reason.

"STILES!" He screams. I look up to meet the eyes of my hopeless father. Both his hands make there way on my hot cheeks. "Stiles" he whispers. His eyebrows farrowed together. "What happened?" he croaked. But I never anwsered.

I remember the look on Lydias face when I canceled tonights plans. It was like she lost all hope. That damn look bothered me the whole day. Only a couple of hours ago I was with Milia thinking about Lydia. I wanted to call Lydia to see if she was alright. But she called first. I remeber the panic and frustration in her voice. The way you could hear how scared she was seep through the phone. The sounds she made weren't words just wimpers. Then the phone call cut off, but not without 4 little words.

"Stiles I need you"

-

Not sure how I got in here, I sit in the back of my dads cop car. My head leaning on the car window playing with the green piece of sweater I ripped off. Looking upon the dark woods. Trees passing by only to make a blur. Im not sure where we are going. I dont care. I just dont care.

-

"Son?" My dad croaks from the front seat. With a sigh he speaks again "Were here"

My eyes snap up to see the hosptial. Without question I swing the car door open and run straight to the front desk. "Wheres Lydia?" I rush. Melissa looks confused at my words. Looking my body up and down. "Wheres Lydia" I grumple. She raises both brows but I dont move one god damn muscle.

"Stiles" She sighs. "She is in surgey. You cant see her till shes out"

"Damn it!" I slam my hand on the desk. Making a load boom echo through the room. My bottom lip sits between my lips holding back the sobs.