#4 A threesome

Yoongi lifted his pale thin arm and motioned towards the camera.

Hoseok turned and glanced at it.

"So what? Let's go, our food will probably be there waiting for us."

Yoongi hesitatingly nodded tying the strings back up to his joggers. Hoseok grabbed his arm with a smirk and squeezed it gently. When they walked through the restaurant it felt like they all knew what yoongi had just done. He felt his face heat up even more. Nervously he tried to smooth his hair down.

"Sit."

Yoongi sat quickly and Hoseok slid next to him in the booth. Just as they got comfortably the slutty waitress brought over their plates.

"Nice and...HOT, Just for you...Sir." Her words almost dripped seductiveness. It was almost cringey how hard she was trying not even knowing Hoseoks huge dick was in him a mere few minutes ago.

Hoseok looked at her and simply nodded. She frowned and walked away.

Hoseok handed yoongi his silverware and pulled out his own. He inspected the knife and slowly let it trace just gently enough on yoongis pale skin to leave a small mark without drawing blood. Yoongi felt small chills run through him from the cool metal. He bit his lip slightly.

"Eat your food baby."

Yoongi shook his head and slowly cut into the juicy steak in front of him. It was so pretty to see the blood run out of the rare steak. Mesmerized he lifted a piece to his mouth and allowed the meat to melt down his warm throat. He turned to Hoseok only to see him with a slight blush running over his nose.

Yoongi quickly looked away.

"So Baby, If you continue to be with me there will be many more meals like this in your future. Also I had one of my assistants pick up all your clothes from your place."

"W-why daddy?"

"Because You're moving in with me."

*chokes* "I am?!"

I can't believe daddy wants me to live with him! That bastard should've asked first, but It's a lot better than where I'm living."

"That's what I said isn't it?" Hoseok went back to cutting his steak aggressively, when a man in a suit approached them.

"Sirs, I'll need you to come with me."

"Can't you see we are trying to enjoy our meal?" Hoseok looked back with a small flicker of irritation in his eyes.

The tall man gazed back. "It'll only be a minute."

Fuck fuck fuck, they saw us on the camera. They must have! Oh no no no, They're gonna call the police. Fuck!

Hoseok grabbed yoongis hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. They followed the short plump man into a room behind where the diners eat.

"Wait here a moment, the owner wants to speak with you."

The plump man walked into the room shutting the door behind him.

"HO-DADDY! They must've saw us! We are gonna go to jail, it's all your fucking fault too. You just had to fuck right there huh?"