#10 Camera lover

Yoongi sat on the couch flipping through Hulu attempting to find a show that would fulfill his never ending boredom, but he had seen almost every single murder documentary there was and god knows he wasn't going to check neTfLiX. It was New Years so the only thing on tv was the Times Square party. Yoongi hated New Years as it was always the same thing that happened, people would vow their lives to these unreachable goals and get depressed within a month they were unachievable....like the time he wished to become Spider-Man....

BUT THAT ONE ISNT UNACHIEVABLE, I just have to find a mutant spider!!!!

Yoongi tolled onto the floor and stared at the ceiling with a loud thud. He reached into his phone and started swiping through Instagram. Food, food, oh hello.....

Yoongi stares down at his phone as he looked at the girl posed. Her back was arched and she had on these purple leggings with her ass shown to the camera. Yoongi turned and looked at his own butt. His was surely better than hers, right?

Maybe it's her angle?

Yoongi layed flat on his tummy and arched his ass up. He carefully took his phone and snapped a pic.

Hmm, maybe if I arch it just a littleeee more.

He lifted his ass even higher up and took another pic.

Still not satisfied he slipped his pants off, perhaps it'd look better without them.

Yoongis bright pink briefs hugged his ass tightly and when he snapped yet another pic he heard a small chuckle.

Yoongi whipped his head around to see hoseok staring  down at him with a smirk.

"Need some help baby? Why don't you see it in the angle I do.." He licked his lips.

Yoongi blushed, "Yes please.."

Hoseok growled, "Yes please what?"

"Yes, please daddy."

Hoseok smiled and walked towards yoongi. Hoseok day upon his knees and pressed his dick against yoongis ass. Hoseok took the phone from yoongi and snapped a pic making sure his own boner was visible.

Yoongi smiled.

I knew my ass was better than hers!

Hoseok continued pressing himself against yoongi while yoongi stared at the pictures.

Hoseok leaned down and kissed Yoongis neck.
He then sat back up and slapped Yoongis ass leaving a mark as bright as his briefs.

Yoongi dropped the phone down as hoseok pressed against him again.

Yoongi presser his ass back against hoseok.

"Oh baby.."

Yoongi smiled and pressed against him more. Hoseok then suddenly slapped his ass again and ripped down the boxers.

He then quickly unzipped his pants wasting no time at all.

He rubbed his already hard member against Yoongis plush pink hole.

"Fuck daddy... please...."

Hoseok spit all over Yoongis hole.

He slipped his thumb in and slammed it in fast. Yoongi took a sharp breath as he covered his mouth to hide his moans.

Hoseok ripped his hands off and held Yoongis slender wrists with one hand while the other continued fucking him.

Yoongi moaned and threw his head back as his cock pressed down against the soft carpet. The feeling of the soft plush rug and hoseok hitting his prostate made his dick harden.

Yoongi moaned again as hoseok stopped and pressed his member against Yoongis entrance.

Yoongi moaned and slammed his hips back.

They both moaned and hoseok dugs his fingers into Yoongis plush skin.

Hoseok allowed him to continue rocking his hips back and rested his hands against his hips.

"Hey baby..wanna see what you look like in this angle too?"

Yoongi nodded fast as he kept rocking his hips back trying to get himself off.

"You wanna see me fucking you, huh? Wanna see my big dick destroy you?"

Yoongi nooses fast again.

"Wanna use it to masturbate to me, think about how hard I always fuck you, how good I make you feel?"

Yoongi kept rocking back, "YES PLEASE DADDY!"

Yoongi rocked back faster as hoseok places a hand on his hips stopping him and pulled his wet dick out.

Yoongi moaned and shook his ass side to side waiting for it to enter.

Yoongi saw the flash go off and hoseok teased his entrance.

Yoongis body shook from being so close and turned on.

Hoseok pressed against him  and slowly shoved himself in.

"Fuuuuck daddy!"

Hoseok rocked his hips into yoongi as his hard dick slammed against his prostate.

"Hahah!"

Hoseok smirk as he got more moans out of yoongi.

"Come her baby, let me see that pretty face."

Hoseok  spun yoongi around and slammed back into him.

Yoongi tried to cover up his face and hide his moans as hoseok once again grabbed his arms. Only this time much much harder.
He slammed them into the hard floor beneath them and continued fucking into him.

Yoongi moaned and stuck his tongue out. Drool dripped down his face as hoseok let his hands go so yoongi could stroke his cock.

Yoongi moaned and hoseok kept the camera focused on his face. His bright pink cheeks were so prominent against his pale skin.

Hoseok felt himself coming close and took one of his hands and shook Yoongis cock even faster.

"Let's come together baby, you'd like that wouldn't you my little fucking slut? <3"

Yoongi shook his head fast as he moaned loudly

"Fuck daddy! Fuck fuck fuck!"

"Someone's gonna have to fix that potty mouth huh?" Hoseok slapped Yoongis face hard and Yoongis white ribbons shot onto his chest.

A few more pumps and hoseok pulled out and came all of Yoongis pretty face.

The camera went off and hoseok layed on top of yoongi, still inside him.

"Someone is a little natural in front of the camera, huh? Maybe we outta upload it sometime...."

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED, I FORGKT ABOUT THE STIRY WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON, IM SORRY❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️