#8 Kitten

Yoongi sat in the large tub filled with lavender bubble bath, still recovering from his punishment. It had been 3 days, but his body was still a little sore. Daddy Hoseok had planned a fun evening for them and told yoongi to make sure he was squeeky clean. Yoongis lower body quivered at the thought of being touched by daddy. 3 days was too long for yoongis body to bear. He allowed himself to seep into the warm liquids and let them engulf him.

Daddy is so nice, I wonder why his previous sub left.....

Yoongi felt anger run through him as he imagined daddy touching anyone else. He shook his head and tried to make the bad thoughts go away... he will have to ask daddy what happened later.

He slowly stepped out of the tub, lower half still aching slightly. Daddy already had a towel laid out... but where were his clothes? All that was there were light pink short boxers. Yoongi giggled slightly as he slipped them on over his still damp skin.

He slowly crept over to the door leading to his and daddy's room. Daddy wasn't there though?

Yoongi saw a small note on the bed written in ominous black ink.

"Meet me in the special room baby"

Yoongi giggled and slowly made his way through the large home towards the basement, it was dark, but small night lights lit the home as Hoseok knew Yoongi was scared of the dark.

Yoongi opened the door to see Hoseok in nothing but a pair of tight black jeans. Yoongi let his eyes roam over daddy's body, licking his bottom lip softly.

"Sit baby."

Yoongi carefully knelt down in front of Hoseok and looked up at him with his brown doe like eyes. Hoseoks were barley open, eyelids hung low lustfully.

"Yes, daddy."

Hoseok smirked and placed his hand on yoongis cheek, brushing it softly. He trailed a finger down to his neck and carefully grasped yoongis small throat beneath it, squeezing ever so slightly.

"Close your eyes baby."

Yoongi did as told and waited patiently for whatever Hoseok was planning. A small bell jingled and Yoongi lifted an eyebrow inquisitively.

He felts Hoseoks hand once again wrap around his neck, but this time a small click could be heard. Yoongi kept his eyes shut in fear of upsetting daddy.

Hoseok then placed a small headband atop his head and lifted Yoongi up.

"Open your eyes baby."

Yoongi opened then to see Hoseok holding him up in front of a mirror.

Yoongis face instantly flushed as he saw what Hoseok had him in. He had on cat ears and a tight pink collar. Hoseok set him down and without words slipped on long pink stripped socks. Yoongi smiled up at him softly.

I didn't know daddy was into this kind of thing...

Yoongi stayed still as Hoseok walked out of the room for a second.

Oh gosh, what else could daddy be getting?

Yoongis lower half ached hoping it wouldn't be another large object....

Hoseok walked back in holding a tail with a... butt... plug?

Hoseok smirked and carefully pulled Yoongi up by his arm.

Yoongi quivered, excited daddy was going to touch him. His skin stayed hot even after Hoseok pulled his hand away leaving small tingles in its place.