Part 8

Jiwoo's P.O.V
-RING RING RING- 

Fucking-, who is it now
*sigh*
-on the phone-
"Hello?" I said
"Hey" Jennie said
"Oh did you call your parents yet?"  I asked
"Yup!" Jennie replied
"What'd they say?" I asked
"Haha they asked why I asked, but then I begged and they said that I was but I'm not supposed to know *sighs*." Jennie replied.
"Ah well thanks and bye" I said.
"Bye." Jennie said.
I was about to hang up but then I heard her say
"What a bitch"
Haha I'll show you what a bitch can really do Jennie.
Taehyung's P.O.V
I wonder who it is, THIS IS SO CONFUSING! But my thoughts got interrupted by Jiwoo
"Hey Tae" Jiwoo said
"What's up Jiwoo" I asked
"Haha I found out who your first love is" Jiwoo said
"WHO IS IT!!!" I asked obviously interested.
"Me" Jiwoo said
"REALLY?" I said.
"No haha, it's Jennie." Jiwoo said
"Oh..." I said
"Look if you don't want to be with her I get it but maybe you can tell her and all the memories would flood back to you!" Jiwoo said.
"Alright I'll do it but tell Jimin I found out who she is *laughs* I don't know why he would lie to me" I said.

"He probably didn't want to hurt you don't worry I'll tell him" Jiwoo said.                                                 "See you later" I said.                                                                                                                                                           "okay bye Tae" Jiwoo said.

Jimin's P.O.V

I hear a knock on the door, it's probably Jiwoo. What takes her so long to get home.                            "Hi jiminieeee" Jiwoo said.                                                                                                                                                 "Stop calling me that, what took you so long to get home?" I said.                                                                 "Nothing I was just talking to Tae. We found out who his fIrSt loVE is. I don't get what the big deal is anyways it's just the first person you'd liked, nothing special" Jiwoo said.  

 For a moment I was shocked, they couldn't have found out could they?   

"You shouldn't lie jimin :( we know it's Jennie and if Tae already knows theres no point in lying" Jiwoo said.                                                                                                                                                                                "What? JENNIE? Jennie isn't his first love what are you talking about" I said.                                         "But you said they were both in an accident together and Jennie said she was! and out of all of our options only Jennie has been in one" Jiwoo said.                                                                                          "You know what it doesn't matter anyways,you're right it's just the first person you liked, if you want to know so badly tell Tae to ask his mom and dad" I said.                                                                        "Okay jeez I'm going to go do my homework." Jiwoo said.                                                                                "K also dad and mom aren't coming back till next month" I said.                                                                    "It's not like they're ever home anyways" Jiwoo said as she walked upstairs into her room. 

Jiwoo's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                              Ugh I did all of that just for it to be wrong.                                                                                                                 -checks phone-                                                                                                                                                                        hmm 5'o clock I guess I should call him now.                                                                                                            -Dials Taehyung's number-                                                                                                                                                 *click*                                                                                                                                                                                       -On the phone-                                                                                                                                                 

"Hello Jiwoo?" Taehyung said.                                                                                                                                         "Hiii I'm just calling to say Jimin said that it's not Jennie" I said.                                                         "What? That's impossible I just finished talking with Jennie and she says that it's her and she asked her parents. Jimin should stop lying I know he's trying to help but it's not" Taehyung said.  "Listen I don't think he's lying, he said to ask your parents"  I said.                                                     "Alright thanks Jiwoo." Taehyung said.                                                                                                                       "No problem bye!" I said                                                                                                                                                      *click*                

A/N

I don't know what happened to the spacing but it became all weird I'm sorry :(