Chapter 3

A/N:
UWU IM CRINGING SO BAD AT WRITING THE OPPA AND UNNIE STUFF BUT THERE WAS ONE COMMENT THAT TOLD ME TO CONTINUE SO EH WHY NOT.
Jennie P.O.V
It felt so nice to be here with my boyfriend, Kai (A/N OWO KAI IS BACK) I mean Kai meant everything to me. I used to love Taehyung but he got boring, he wasn't chic enough and was too nice. Currently I only use him for money so I can buy nice things for myself and Kai. The only problem is, it's hard keeping it from Kai and Taehyung that I'm seeing them both at the same time.
"Hey babe, how come we can only meet in secret and why is there a rumour going around that you and Taehyung are dating?" Kai said.
"Oh it's nothing don't worry I love you and only you."
"Well than bitch I guess you should dump Taehyung then shouldn't you my bestie?" Jiwoo said sarcastically.
"Jiwoo! Um what do you mean, I'm only dating Kai haha you're so funny!"
"Yeah right Jennie, and Kai I never expected this from you" Jimin said.
"I swear I never knew she was dating Taehyung she asked me out and I've always had a crush on her so I said yes, I never knew she was only using me...." Kai said.
"Jennie is that why Jimin said you should be with Taehyung right now?" Kai said.
"NO KAI IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU, TAEHYUNG WAS ONLY FOR MONEY"
Jiwoo's P.O.V
-scoffs-
"So I see I will definitely tell the whole school and make your life a living hell"
"You would never Jiwoo we have been best friends for 6 years!" Jennie said.
"Not enough to know you're just a gold digging piece of trash, TAEHYUNG HAS BEEN MY FRIEND FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!"
"Wait I thought that was only Jimin..." Jennie said.
"Well you thought wrong. Now get out of our face you slut!" Jimin said
-Jennie leaves-
Jimin's P.O.V
I can't believe this. It was the only relationship where Tae actually loved someone, well except for his first love but I was promised not to tell.
"Kai are you ok?"
"Yeah... I'm fine I guess" Kai said.
"How long have you guys been dating?" Jiwoo said.
"1 and a half years." Kai said.
"I am so sorry I truly didn't know they were dating." Kai said.
"It's alright but Jiwoo and I should go check up on Taehyung they've been dating for 2 and a half years."
"Alright by the way are you and Jiwoo dating?" Kai said innocently.
"EWWW ME DATE JIMIN NEVER OH MY GOD DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT THATS DISGUSTING!" Jiwoo said.
"Say that to the 20 girls I've dated this month Jiwoo. And she's not my girlfriend that's gross, she's my... best friend!"
"Oh ok... well I'm out" Kai sighed.
Wow poor dude Jennie is truly a bitch.
_all of a sudden an alarm went off_
"FIRE" someone shouted.
-I quickly ran outside-
As soon as I went outside I regretted it
"JIWOO WHERE ARE YOU!"
"JIWOO IM NOT PLAYING COME OUT RIGHT NOW"
where did she go, she was with me a second ago.... there were people surrounding the cafe it was surreal but all I could think of, was my sister, in the building getting hurt badly, for the second time.... this time without Taehyung
A/n:
Uwu sorry I took so long to update I just felt to cringed out by the oppas and stuff ugh also I'm sorry for the short chapter but here's chapter 3 hope you liked it :)
A/N:
After publishing this chapter I realized I never said what Tae saw to shatter his heart :( he saw Jennie kissing Kai